Reviews for Gemini
Glaux Bryonia chapter 25 . 7/24
Gods, talk about heartache. Brilliantly written, my compliments. Though whether or not I would call the entire thing about Shirone a drinking story...
Interesting take on the realtionship between Shinigami and Zanpakutou by the way. And great worldbuilding. The early days of the Gotei 13 are facinating. Know that part of it turned into headcanon for me, even if it isn't actually canon. I love it.
Anyway, I absolutely adore this fic and I hope one day you will find the inspiration to continue. Thank you for writing.
Rubyrubyroo chapter 1 . 3/6
I loved it! Can't wait for the next chapter! *-*
HyourinmaruIce chapter 25 . 8/11/2014
I really should have caught up sooner! *dances in place*
TXJ chapter 25 . 8/11/2014
This is where my heart breaks because you haven't updated it in a year. Please at least tell me what your plans for Shironen were?
alynawatlovers chapter 25 . 8/4/2014
I'm close to crying. Since we know that eventually he will be alone, without Shironen, it makes me want to cry. Poor Shunsui. But this is so very well written. You have drawn me in so thoroughly that when I came to the end of the chapter, it is like emerging from the water into a new place. Very good. :)
PerfectlyPrecious chapter 25 . 6/2/2014
Man, I love, love, love, love LOVE this story! I hope you keep writing, because this is amazing!
Zenobio chapter 25 . 4/2/2014
Wow. Jazzpha was right, you are severely under-reviewed. And I never thought I'd be reading a bleach fanfic that wasn't about ichigo. I usually read the fics about the main character, but you're the kind if author that could make me fall in love with a fic about ANY character! Great plot, awesome plot! Good grammar (which is refreshing).
I hope you update soon, cause I can't wait!
Ja Ne!
urs-v chapter 2 . 3/7/2014
There was some pearl of a quote in that chapter...

"we can't even admit this nigth happened" and "never read legal paper while hangover"

and so and such...
La Rosa del Desierto chapter 3 . 11/7/2013
I am absolutely LOVING this! Their friendship must have started somewhere, and I love how you depicted it here! They are two of my favourite characters :)
Tsuki No Uragawa chapter 25 . 8/11/2013
Wish this was updated! Amazing writing.
X-Chick303 chapter 19 . 8/8/2013
Theory time! I theorize Unohana was once captain (first Kenpachi!), but after giving that up, she joined to academy to start a new career from square one.
Enchansive chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
You're one of the best writers for this fandom. Seriously. I love this story; the characterizations are spot-on, and you deftly write from each person's perspective. I sincerely hope you continue this! (:
Azhwi chapter 25 . 5/28/2013
Oh FRIG! I forgot to his Follow on this story - and you had posted a new chapter! And what a chapter!
But you've split the two boys apart! Ukitake dealing with his issues, and Shunsui with his... and neither supporting the other...

And... the most painful thing is, we know Shironen won't be around. Just don't know how she bows out of the story.

Really looking forward to the rest of what you have planned, but dreading it too. And this isn't even the last arc! (I assume). Fantastic way of telling stories though. Just brilliant!
rpatil chapter 25 . 5/4/2013
I've no constructive criticism for this chapter, or this work as a whole. I'd simply like to say how excited I am that it's still being told. As your life allows new posts, I look forward to them.
MarcusRigante chapter 25 . 4/16/2013