Reviews for Gemini
wenduo chapter 25 . 2/24
Amazing, but can't help but feel like even from the start Ukitake talked like his sister died in a way? Hope you will continue this story someday.
wenduo chapter 10 . 2/24
Interesting, can't say it is many stories around with these two having a battle against each other at all. But they where drunk also? XD
wenduo chapter 3 . 2/23
Hahaha oww my goodness, so much trouble... XD
wenduo chapter 1 . 2/23
Haha this is just the first chapter, and it sounds like everyone who meets them while drinking is going to meet their end. XD
Bulbreon chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
Shit, I just KNOW this'll be fun to read.
OneDayI'llFigureItOut chapter 25 . 9/5/2015
Oh please put me out of my misery! If you value my sanity, you'll write another chapter!

I love the world building, and the depth each character has, and how you portrayed my favorite friendship in the bleach universe. Shunsui and jyuushiro are amazing characters and you're doing them a world of justice! Keep going!
Glaux Bryonia chapter 25 . 7/24/2015
Gods, talk about heartache. Brilliantly written, my compliments. Though whether or not I would call the entire thing about Shirone a drinking story...
Interesting take on the realtionship between Shinigami and Zanpakutou by the way. And great worldbuilding. The early days of the Gotei 13 are facinating. Know that part of it turned into headcanon for me, even if it isn't actually canon. I love it.
Anyway, I absolutely adore this fic and I hope one day you will find the inspiration to continue. Thank you for writing.
Rubyrubyroo chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
I loved it! Can't wait for the next chapter! *-*
HyourinmaruIce chapter 25 . 8/11/2014
I really should have caught up sooner! *dances in place*
TXJ chapter 25 . 8/11/2014
This is where my heart breaks because you haven't updated it in a year. Please at least tell me what your plans for Shironen were?
alynawatlovers chapter 25 . 8/4/2014
I'm close to crying. Since we know that eventually he will be alone, without Shironen, it makes me want to cry. Poor Shunsui. But this is so very well written. You have drawn me in so thoroughly that when I came to the end of the chapter, it is like emerging from the water into a new place. Very good. :)
PerfectlyPrecious chapter 25 . 6/2/2014
Man, I love, love, love, love LOVE this story! I hope you keep writing, because this is amazing!
Zenobio chapter 25 . 4/2/2014
Wow. Jazzpha was right, you are severely under-reviewed. And I never thought I'd be reading a bleach fanfic that wasn't about ichigo. I usually read the fics about the main character, but you're the kind if author that could make me fall in love with a fic about ANY character! Great plot, awesome plot! Good grammar (which is refreshing).
I hope you update soon, cause I can't wait!
Ja Ne!
urs-v chapter 2 . 3/7/2014
There was some pearl of a quote in that chapter...

"we can't even admit this nigth happened" and "never read legal paper while hangover"

and so and such...
La Rosa del Desierto chapter 3 . 11/7/2013
I am absolutely LOVING this! Their friendship must have started somewhere, and I love how you depicted it here! They are two of my favourite characters :)