Reviews for Blue Dragon, Birthday!
TTYN chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Ah, this was nice. Well I guess I'm saying that because it's well written and Jiro/Kluke is my favorite pairing. _ If only this happened at the end of the game... then again there are a lot of Shu/Kluke fans so I guess the creators didn't want to bum them out. XD Wait 'till Ikai comes out! We'll finally find out who Shu likes more: Sahlia or Kluke. (Shu! Choose Sahlia so Jiro can be with Kluke!) I like how everything stayed friendly between them as well. After all, Shu is my third favorite character in the game. This is so going to my favorites! ;D
Unknown fan chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Wow. This is really good. I wish that Kluke actually picked Jiro in the game like she did thsi. Can't say i blame her for waiting. She probably didn't pick because she might've been worried about a break in the friendship.
Yamadori chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Ah, I love it so much! XD Since I've read this and I'm reviewing it, you can probably tell that I finally beat Blue Dragon (just an hour ago, actually). While I like both endings, I like yours more, because Jiro x Kluke is my favorite pairing in the game. :D And I thought another nice thing was that everything stayed friendly between them, because even though I love Jiro x Kluke, I like Shu a lot. All in all, great job! I hope to see more Blue Dragon stuff from you, because you're really good at it. Oh, and get better soon! :)
Ultimashadow 2.0 chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Nice one! Better than my Jiro/Kluke oneshot in my opinion.