Reviews for In The Days Of Auld Lang Syne: Bold As Love
SarcasticBimbo chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
This is awesome.
Maria Patenaude chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
Ah, so you're the one to thank/blame for Feisty's Cedric Diggory reference in "Fix You". _
XXSkittlesXX chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Cool beans
jajo chapter 3 . 9/20/2009
Will you be updating anymore? I am in love with the Alice POV version so I started reading this.. I am really enjoying it so far.
cynic-bells chapter 3 . 8/6/2009
Ah! I LOVE this story! Seriously, you did an amazing job. It's hilarious, and Emett's 'Where the Wild Things Are' costume totally made my life! Update soon, please!
imbatnan chapter 3 . 7/8/2009
“Twinkle, twinkle, little bat! How I wonder what you're at.”

“It’s got a butt flap!” Jasper exulted joyfully.

I LOVE THIS JASPER. LOVE HIM HARD.
imbatnan chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
LOVE that Edward has fucked up dreams. SO "be careful what you wish for" anti-canon...

"I’d secretly loved The Princess Bride. Mentioning my love for it was a fine panty-dropper"

No shit. I get all fangirl for authors who ref PB in their stories. And Edward as The Dread Pirate Roberts? *swoon at weird, sexy crossover image*

"Stand-off at the E.C. Corral" has me chuckling like Popeye.
imbatnan chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
"Jasper’s feet were in the office, but the rest of him was plastered around the door frame, squinting out at some tiny chick behind the bar, his face sporting that calculating Puppet-Master look he got whenever he’d found someone who’d fit into his thesis research."

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO...if Jasper's using Alice, I won't be able to finish Fix You!
porcelainpaleprincess chapter 3 . 6/21/2009
I love this series, and I can't wait to read more from Edward.
adoraklutz chapter 3 . 6/13/2009
Yay! You know I love it, glad to finally be able to read it in its finished form. Also, we need to get Maylin going on Purple Fear & Brown Cascade yarn...that sounds gorgeous! )
Raewright chapter 3 . 5/20/2009
Love all the shout outs!
stilljustceci chapter 3 . 5/11/2009
Maleficent! How happy did you make HER? haha!

Ahh, I laugh every. single. time the boys make fun of Emmett in his Max costume. How many more times can it be written? I will still laugh. (BUTT FLAP!)

Jake Wolf in sheep's clothing. I LOL'ed.

This Edward is so strung out and wound up I'm surprised he doesn't explode in a little puff of glitter. hee hee!
Grendelsmother chapter 3 . 5/10/2009
Very very nice. Totally worth the wait! LOVE LOVE LOVE Edward talking to his balls. :)
CarminMoon chapter 3 . 5/9/2009
Aw. We heart you hard too, sweets.

Edward has a severe case of potty mouth. I like it.
MaleficentKnits chapter 3 . 5/9/2009
Rosie as Maleficent BIG WIN! and can she bring a man down or what! Gee I wonder if I'm being preferential to the big, bad woman but I totes love this chapter. We get to see how egotistical and paranoid Edward is. He finally sees Bella! Just can't understand why he wouldn't want to be a wizard for Halloween... hm... Jake as wolf in sheep's clothing also WIN! So worth ignoring studies for 15 minutes!