Reviews for Theories About Nuclear Winter
gr8azngrl chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Such a sweet story :,) I can just vividly imagine their future together with Calvin being a stay at home dad writing about his adventures and Susie being the best doctor the town has ever seen...Just a lovely future for them.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Write a book. PLEASE.
clank6478 chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Amazing. Just Amazing.
Anon chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Some stories make you laugh, and others make you cry, and some make you want to laugh and cry and shake all at the same time for no apparent reason. This story is the third option. I love how Calvin kept imagining stories that matched the vague skeleton of what he was doing at the time - it seems so him.
LockmanCapulet chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
I... okay... I... give me a minute. I'm crying. Like actually.

Okay. I apologize, my hands are shaking and I have to keep retyping.

That was amazing. Really and truly. I wish I was able to better articulate what about it is so amazing besides the whole thing, it's just- okay, no, I'm rambling. Let me compose myself.

Okay. Here we go. This was an incredibly well-done piece. The story is excellent and believable, and the whole thing just FEELS like Calvin and Hobbes. Even if there was very little Hobbes. That was one part I really liked- you kept tying it all back to Hobbes, still upstairs in Calvin's room. The whole thing just seems so real, like the perfect continuation of Calvin's story. I don't know what else to say. Bravo.
Noip13 chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Really sweet. The one ship I shall never get tired of is Susie and Calvin, because they wonderful. This was complex, and had some unexpected twists. I can't really describe it any better- I just really, really liked it.

Though I wish I knew what happened to Hobbes. I suppose he's in a box in Calvin's parents' attic somewhere. Ah well.

Thanks for the story.
LittleBabeBlue chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
This is honestly one of my favorite pieces of fanfiction that I have ever read. It's tied with another to be my favorite oneshot. Your writing style is unbelievably good and you have a wonderful grasp on storytelling. I keep coming back to this one, this is probably the third or fourth time I've read it, and it just gets better with each pass.
Yardbird9 chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
When i IM you earlier i was almost halfway through the story and Hobbes was hardly mentioned. Now I know the reason why Hobbes is not heard about much. When Calvin mentions that he didn't know when Hobbes stopped talking back. For a split second I almost protested...but it was only a split second, because I realized that Calvin grew up and Hobbes was his childhood past and he is moving forward with Suzie. Excellent story.
Cream and Sugar chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Wow this story is like a punch to the heart, I LOVE IT. Thank you for sharing this, it's perfect. Working on a shrimp farm in Florida seems like something Calvin would do.
MDG chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
I have always been a fan of Calvin and Hobbes Since I could remember. This is great. Susan Calvin thing I called it.
Yorik chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
I keep coming back to this story and re-reading it, and feel wonderful and sad.
psychodramarama chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
I love love love it. This is so great. Thank you for writing this.
american gothic chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
my god this is beautiful. all 18948 words of it. thank you for writing this
CH fan chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Loved it.
outcarnate chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
I have a million thoughts running through my head, but the only thing that really needs to be said is that I love this. Truly, truly I did.