Reviews for The Secret Files of Agent P: How I came to be
Abi chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I didn't read it
Jaida857 chapter 5 . 9/26/2011
That was... AWESOME! I can't think of a better way to describe it :)
Cosmos Angel and Yami Darkness chapter 5 . 8/2/2011
AH Keep going
PerryRocks- Wolf Warrior chapter 4 . 5/29/2010
*Me, Hendre and Pikachgu are all crying because what happened to missis Perry*

Be strong boys! *Sniff* Think of monster trucks!

There's a song thing called The Hand of Fate and it's from a alien movie called Signs. I listen to it when I read this chapter because it fits so well into the chapter!

It has a sad part where Perry's mom dies and the beggining is dramatic where Percival and his gang are hurting Perry's mom and the ending has a happy tone where Perry beats Percival
Perryluver chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
This is the first fanfic I've ever cried on! This is the BEST Perry story ever ! You rock Boolia!
Colorousme95 chapter 5 . 9/26/2009
Hi, good story!

But your grammar isn't very good in this story. Sometimes you use 'will' in cases you have to use 'to be'. And you have forgotten commas a few times in this story.

I'll give you a tip: Do you have a Beta-reader already? That helps a lot ;) I haven't publish a story, because my Beta-reader has to read it first. Only she won't :( I hope for you yours will.

Except your grammar and stuff.. It was a good story! I haven't read it all, but I'm at it.

Bye
PerryRocks- Wolf Warrior chapter 2 . 7/26/2009
PIKACHU! Electricute those dang snakes!

What? Oh great he's hiding under the bed! Brave pokemoon indeed? WHERES THE PAIN! ZAP! YEOW! NOT ON ME!
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 6/7/2009
Great.
CrayCraySebastian chapter 5 . 5/26/2009
aww! it's over! that was a great little story! it was the first fanfic i actually cried on, great job!:D

instant fave!
CrayCraySebastian chapter 4 . 5/26/2009
i just had to review this chapter. i was balling my eyes out! i should have listened to you about the whole tissue warning! my parents actually came over and asked me what was wrong. i've never cried that hard over a fanfiction, amazing job so far.

i'm gonna keep reading now.
PerryRocks- Wolf Warrior chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Bool,I really love this story
Amber Pegasus chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
I loved it. I give this story two thumbs up (sending vertual roses)!
maddie chapter 5 . 3/22/2009
Islay12 chapter 5 . 3/16/2009
Yay! It's complete. Good Job!
Fleeting Eternity chapter 4 . 3/15/2009
Oh my gosh, this was so sad, but I really love the story! You did an awesome job! Poor Perry!