Reviews for Stranger
Shadowed Voices chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I wouldn't say no to a sequel. You have a possibility with Charlie's future possible boyfriend. And maybe something similar happening to Charlie with another Don-reaction when they're older. Lovely story!
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Haha, aww this was too cute! :D
save the sharks chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Will there be a Sequel? I think you should write a story with Don's reaction to Charlie's boyfriend. Maybe not his first though. Maybe Charlie met his first boyfriend at college, and Don finds out later. Or Charlie ends up with an abusive boyfriend. Or maybe a story were the kidnapper managed to kidnap Charlie.

Let me know what you do
roomofangels chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
On 3. 1...2...3! AWWWWWWWWW! I've had that happen before... the 'sibling sharing bed after bad moment' thing not almost 'child kidnapping' thing... I hate nightmares, don't you?
AlexWhiteTiger chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
does anyone know of a story with charlies first boyfriend and don's reaction? I would PAY to see that on tv and not just fanfiction. This was a great story so maybe you should write something like that!
Otherwise Known As chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
utter cuetness and hurtcomforty goodness!
ema neslaf chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
dude! awesome ending!

really great job!

love,

ema
Little Karma chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
i loved it. it's so cute and perfect, you should so do little a little series out of it, like do one about Charlie's first boyfriend and how Don reacts. it would be so perfect. you truely are a gifted writer
Bunny1 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
aw... I love it, except for the last bit with the mom, but... still mmy new fave Numb3rs.
Neellok chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Very cute. I loved how Don was so protective.
Starfishyeti chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Apart from a 'mother's intuition', which I found a bit unbelievable to say the least(I mean, how could she tell? Charlie was only 7...), I also found the writing a bit hard to follow. You change the tenses from the past to the present and then add a bit of misplaced future:

Don was having a great time. He got to spend the entire afternoon with his friends playing ball. Best of all, Charlie had buggered off somewhere and hadn’t bothered him once. Now though it was getting late and Mom and Dad will be calling for them soon.

“Great game guys,” Miles, from his class says.

Perhaps a beta might help?
chymom chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Margret knowing that Charlie would like men before he did. I loved it. Do you have more?

The interaction between young Don and Charlie is great. As a mom I know that my child dosen't listen to me as much as she should. Unlike Charlie Chy (my child) dosen't have an older brother or sister Charlie fiction or not is lucky since most kids listen to other kids more then adults its alsways nice to have some one close to your age to hang around with.

I love this story. More of this kind?
KCcutepup chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
I like this. It really made me smile at the end. Great Job!
Nostalgic5947 chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Ahahaha! Marget is awesome. She really does know her sons, expecially Charlie.

I really like how you did the whole "first son hates second son" thing. D

Very nice and very cute.

This is going in my favs.
September999 chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Ok that ends was a bit strange to say the least, no big offence to you or your thoughts but how could charlie ever be gay..thinks about it...ok maybe a bit you could see that but still, his moms nuts to be thinkin that, shudders at the thought, well it's your story i can't do anything about it, but besides the end i liked it, but how's it rated M?