Reviews for Horseshoe Nail
Serendipity's tears chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Gods I wish you would make a sequal to this with lots of chapters! So much potential, and I know I can't possably be the only one who sees it! :) I wonder what adventures your lovely mind would send them on? Ah well... one can only hope you might start another round, or make a sequal to the movie perhaps? :D
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Great fic!
:D
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
what would be really cool is if someone could expound on this and make a full story out of this
doodlechick12 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
That was awesome! I'd wondered what would have happened if he'd taken the real drug. I hope you update this.
little.tel chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
I really like this idea and sort of wish you had created a longer story based on this premise. I would certainly read it. I personally thinking being a Mover would be much cooler than being a Pusher. There's literally no defense against a pusher and I don't like that at all.

Super Nick is awesome. _
Anzer'ke chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I love those last few lines.

After all, you can't spell slaughter without laughter.
pandorathexplora chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
You know, I just saw this movie today and this ending, YOUR ending, is what i was hoping they'd do.

YOU DID IT 10 times better. Good work. Love the way you discuss Nick's connection with the surroundings. I hope you add on to this!
StudentofDust chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Oh hell yeah! This was awesome, really. Especially seeing a wild side of Cassie, at the very end.

You know, this has potential to become a great on-going fanfiction, if you so desire.

Again, great work!
KylieAyn chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
good job...kinda mostly sorta maybe
Berry chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
I love the way you describe a movers situational awareness and the way they interact with the world. This should have been the ending to the movie. Especially since Nick taking the drug and surviving is just the sort of thing Cassie's mother would have saw and set up. Kudos.
saicho-18 chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
A nice take. I like this alternative ending better :)
Lady Azura chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Okay, so I already commented on this over at LJ, but I'll do it again.

FANTASTIC job. This is really how the movie should've ended. ;P
jess chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
so god!
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Oh, more? I love that Cassie saved Nick. I heart those two, thanks for posting.

Very interesting description of how Movers relate to the world around them. I liked that a lot.

-Ellie