Reviews for Love in the Mirror Room
Kira2501 chapter 24 . 2/1
Can't you make a ch where James turns Bella, maybe after sex and Bella is 'ready' to be with him forever.

It would be so... Awwww
Babysis64 chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
I wonder if that would happen and if they will find Bella at all. Will she be changed I wonder.
Daryl-Dixon'z Girl chapter 17 . 12/15/2015
Poor James I feel bad for him I like James/Bella
Daryl-Dixon'z Girl chapter 5 . 12/15/2015
Aw, so cute go James!
Daryl-Dixon'z Girl chapter 4 . 12/15/2015
I love Bella/James shipping
Daryl-Dixon'z Girl chapter 3 . 12/15/2015
Oooh, James has feelings for Bella!
Daryl-Dixon'z Girl chapter 2 . 12/15/2015
I hope James, and Bella become a couple
Daryl-Dixon'z Girl chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
I have to say I might love this story I have yet to read a story with James being caring about Bella
anon chapter 18 . 9/23/2015
This just felt wrong
shaniquawilliams707 chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
Why is she apologizing so much.
misherukuro chapter 23 . 6/23/2015
Thanks for the read. ~,~
Tobi-Is-Fluffy-Chan chapter 23 . 5/6/2015
Finally, so happy
Tobi-Is-Fluffy-Chan chapter 18 . 5/6/2015
Wtf. I skimmed this whole chapter. I'm disgusted with Bella now.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 23 . 12/19/2014
This was nice overall. The only good pairing with James I've seen so far. There was more focus on the emotions, confusion, and love than the supernatural and vampire aspect. Though it worked for your story. Great work.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 21 . 12/19/2014
Still conflicted over the relationship. The confusion is very visceral. And still don't know if is wrong for her to string both of them along, but it's understandable I guess. I don't know if it better than how canon bella handles it with edward and Jacob. That situation was manipulative and just horrible. Still forming my feelings on this one. I would like to think the feeling for James are now beyond irrationality and are true when the power and kidnaping and time/space apart isn't hanging over. But it's the circumstances of its introduction that will always leave a shadow. This gives reason my conflict. I'm biased as well with my hatred of edward from canon. Here he seems less so but still overbearing. The whole thing is very confusing but very good.