Reviews for Love in the Mirror Room
Thanks for the read. ~,~
Tobi-Is-Fluffy-Chan chapter 23 . 5/6
Finally, so happy
Tobi-Is-Fluffy-Chan chapter 18 . 5/6
Wtf. I skimmed this whole chapter. I'm disgusted with Bella now.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 23 . 12/19/2014
This was nice overall. The only good pairing with James I've seen so far. There was more focus on the emotions, confusion, and love than the supernatural and vampire aspect. Though it worked for your story. Great work.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 21 . 12/19/2014
Still conflicted over the relationship. The confusion is very visceral. And still don't know if is wrong for her to string both of them along, but it's understandable I guess. I don't know if it better than how canon bella handles it with edward and Jacob. That situation was manipulative and just horrible. Still forming my feelings on this one. I would like to think the feeling for James are now beyond irrationality and are true when the power and kidnaping and time/space apart isn't hanging over. But it's the circumstances of its introduction that will always leave a shadow. This gives reason my conflict. I'm biased as well with my hatred of edward from canon. Here he seems less so but still overbearing. The whole thing is very confusing but very good.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 16 . 12/19/2014
Before anything, this is a very unique pairing and very well done. The writing is exceptional and uniquely descriptive. It may not take it far enough with Bella's change in character to a smarter and better person, but it does to some degree with her realization to what edward lacks while she' switch James. Not to mention it's extremely hot. The whole story has me conflicted. I hate Edwards relationship in canon, and James does seem to value her opinions and her true self more than Edward. He's not coddling and the relationship is on her terms to some degree. But he did kidnap her. I can't tell right now if the relationship is irrational and traumatic bonding, Stockholm syndrome. (Her relationship with Edward may also have similar concerns) I mean love is irrational to some degree. Putting someone first before yourself would be irrational, selflessness and sharing. But it has to be based in rationality to some degree as well. So I can't tell if it's genuine no matter how much I'm inclined to.
Sassyvampmama chapter 23 . 11/20/2014
This was a beautiful story. I love how you didn't completely change James' personality and write a story around it, but that the story changed his life. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.
kantorkan chapter 16 . 7/19/2014
She's an idiot and the Cullen's especially Eddie and Carlisle are so self deluded it's James will get her back soon and i hope he took out Vicky so she won't be a problem...if Bella and James don't get back together i will be so pissed.
kantorkan chapter 21 . 7/19/2014
So the dumb ass has finally woken up and saw your everything right in front of her eyes
kantorkan chapter 20 . 7/19/2014
She is still an idiot even if she had never met James she will forever be miserable if she stays with Eddie.
kantorkan chapter 18 . 7/19/2014
When is James going to come back and kill Eddie and take Bella away with him?
kantorkan chapter 14 . 7/19/2014
How soon will she realize that she does not want Eddie? how soon will it be before James can come take her away again?
kantorkan chapter 13 . 7/19/2014
He needs to go eat and then turn her.
kantorkan chapter 12 . 7/19/2014
Is miss Vicky on her way? if James was smart he would have moved,but i don't think he is too concerned about Vicky which is a problem i when she shows up he is close by.i have a feeling he is not though and Bella will be in big trouble.
kantorkan chapter 11 . 7/19/2014
Looks like they are slowly working out the kinks in their relationship. i hope you don't end up killing James off,i believe Bella will be better off with him then the boy-child. i am just not sure she will love him enough to become a human hunter,but then you never know. how soon before that crazy red head shows up and what will happen ?