Reviews for Love in the Mirror Room
ghanima77 chapter 24 . 4/21
I've never read this pairing before and this is quite an interesting take on it. I've got to say that you had me at the edge of my seat for the entire story. Thoroughly enjoyed! Thank you for sharing!
Crack-jouchan chapter 23 . 4/21
Thank you. I bawled like a baby. And by god, this ending is the most perfect ending they could have.

It's true, that even though their start wasn't really umm... normal, what Bella and James' relationship evolved into was really, really good. It was full of freedom, joy and laughter. Just pure, unadulterated happiness.

On the other hand, the relationship between Bella and Edward is filled with worry and doubt; of constantly having the fear of messing up, of trying to live up to expectations you might not be able to meet. That's the thing with pedestals - so little room to stand, and all the more distance to fall. It's unhealthy, and while some could get used to it, like Bella probably did in canon, it still doesn't make it any healthier.

I guess that's the problem I had with Twilight; it freaked me out, the way they seemed to practically worship each other. It would never be the relationship I'd ever want; being on even ground, on even terms with my partner - that's what I'd want.

In my opinion, true Stockholm is when your captor intentionally hurts you - physically or mentally - but he didn't do either of that. Despite the fact that James kidnapped her, other than not letting her out, he actually treated her like an equal. He took her teasing and comebacks in stride instead of retaliating. He didn't hurt her or humiliate her. He cared for her, treated her well throughout. It's no wonder she fell for him - and not some Stockholm crap - real, genuine love.

I'm gonna end this review before it becomes more of an essay than it already is! Thank you again, for this lovely piece of work!
Robin.D chapter 24 . 3/28
poor Eddie :-(
Robin.D chapter 23 . 3/28
that was a good chapter :):):):) it was a good story in all :):):):)
Robin.D chapter 22 . 3/28
but he has to want her :-( good chapter :):):):)
Robin.D chapter 21 . 3/28
she needs James :-( good chapter :):):):)
Robin.D chapter 20 . 3/28
poor James :-( good chapter :):):):)
Robin.D chapter 19 . 3/28
why does she have to tell him :-/ good chapter :):):):)
Robin.D chapter 18 . 3/28
good chapter :):):):)
Robin.D chapter 17 . 3/28
poor James but he was the one that said all of the things to Victoria :-( good chapter :):):):)
Robin.D chapter 16 . 3/28
Bellas poor dad :-( good chapter :):):):)
Robin.D chapter 15 . 3/27
wow good chapter :):):):)
Robin.D chapter 14 . 3/27
was he going to let Victoria kill her :-( good chapter :):):):)
Robin.D chapter 13 . 3/27
that was a good chapter :):):):)
Robin.D chapter 12 . 3/27
get her and run James Eddie is coming for her :-( good chapter :):):):)