Reviews for Outtakes: Black Friday Alice Cullen Style
Estrella123 chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
MadTwilighter chapter 3 . 8/28/2010
Yep. This is a rofl story. 8i wanna hear bout jake and nessie
blahthissucks chapter 2 . 4/26/2009
That made me laugh so hard i fell out of my seat! you totally just brightened my day. Thanks!
Hawkins chapter 3 . 3/31/2009
Yeah I'm not signing in again. Too much effort. lol. Great update!
Dom-Loves-Kel chapter 3 . 3/29/2009
col. kep thi up. ithink that you should do a sequel to this chapter, bella becomes a mode l:)

A High-Functioning Sociopath chapter 3 . 3/29/2009
lol, bella would hate that.
911turbowriter chapter 3 . 3/29/2009
Loved it! times like a . Perfect characters perfect idea and so good! however will alice survive? I bet she secretly shops for Bella and hides it or sneaks it into her closet haha...amayzingly good like no ya! haha. cant wait for the next update in any of ur stories [
patch138 chapter 3 . 3/29/2009
Very cute!

rcb86 chapter 3 . 3/29/2009
Hahah, hilarious!

I think you should write a story about Emmett getting Nessie drunk - now THAT sounds funny.
A High-Functioning Sociopath chapter 2 . 3/3/2009
I love it! Keep writing awesome stories(like what happened with edwards volvo?)
patch138 chapter 2 . 3/3/2009
Poor Rose...If she would have had kids, she would have had to take them to Chuck E. Cheese.
cool-gal95 chapter 2 . 3/3/2009
Oops...stupid Emmett...that was awesome, especially the prank played on Alice LOL
mysecondreality chapter 2 . 3/2/2009
LMAO! Well done, fantastic job, great writing, 5 star story! I would love for you to write every last bit of the outtakes, anything you can imagine! I hate when good stories end!
911turbowriter chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
i want to know what Bella was shopping for that was so horrible...any hints?
Kris chapter 2 . 2/28/2009
You were hilarious!i started busting up when the rats started singing...but the set up was great. and the ending was cute, too! Please do all the outtakes! I had fun!