Reviews for Voldy's Got A Twiggle
Bridgette Carter chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Weirdest and strangest fanfic ever... I LOVED IT :D *Smirks* Good work
empty29039i4 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I found this extremely amusing and, scarily enough, very realistic. I probably would have mirrored Harry's actions if I had been in his position. I think it was genius.
Maybe I should go seek some counselling or something.
Jadeolivia chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Brilliant! I take it you read "101 way to annoy, harass, confused, and generally scare lord voldemort"?
Hope Cullen chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
love the scor shirt
HOGWARTS HOUSE chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Priceless! This was hillarious. I totally loved it.

3 HOGWARTS HOUSE 3
Patchworkcrows chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
LMAO brilliant. DAMN PETTIGREW USE YOUR OWN BLOOD!

I want to buy a Voldy outfit now!
Petroleena chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
you know although you called me all those names discriminated against my story the way you did it was kind of funny this story is nice not to my specific taste but nice.
ClamKidToTheRescue chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
LOL! how does Harry even know how to knit? and i had dearly hoped Voldy would have better sense to wear a pink jumper- i just hope it wasnt baby pink, it would have made him look way too pale ;) this was a really funny, and random, fic and i loved it! i am now replaying in my mind Harry throwing biscuits at Voldy hehe! now my dad is looking at me strangely. gah just because im giggling while wheezing Voldy and biscuits over and over again it labels me as a freak in my dearest father's eyes! ok i have just rambled on- have i bored you to death, that was a stupid question if i had then you couldn't reply!
AngelAmongDemons chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
L-O-FKING-L! WIN!
Deltedmeaningnolongerinuse chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
WEll, it's amuzing! :)
lemon drop 7 chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
I'm not usually a fan of crack fic, but this made me laugh a couple of times. It's not really the LMAO kind of funny, but still a chuckle or two did escape me. I really liked Harry's shirt - now THAT was LMAO funny.

Thanks for putting me on your sh** list - I consider it an honor that you think I'm flame worthy. ;)

LD7
Spoon10488 chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
That's was one of the most disturbingly crazy storyies I have ever read... I LOVE IT!

D
MireiLovett1846 chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Oh, my...

That was brilliant! I especially loved the bit about the gold stars... and how Harry's scar has suddenly changed from a lightning bolt to a phallus.

Keep up the good work!
e1wasf chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
I suppose you're sitting on your cosy chair right now, marvelling at this epic piece of shite you managed to dig out of your prolapsed-vagina?

Under no circumstances, madam, can I envision a possibility of you coming even remotely close to publishing a proper parody fic. The sheer stupidity of your crap-infested punch-lines makes want to strangle something. For all your talk about 13 yr old fangirls posting their shit on ffnet, you seem to be giving them a run for the money with your sub-par writing.

Son of a banshee? Phallic shaped scar? Getting Lord Voldemort to model for his jumper? Your pathetic attempts at humour amuse me. Were you, perhaps, trying to get your 10 yr old sister to laugh?

Bitch ... you are a failure in epic proportions. Try writing a different genre or better yet, learn your place and just stop writing.

Regards

~e1~
Ginnyloveswriting chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
It was funny at times. Cute.