Reviews for Chance Meeting
Faineza chapter 1 . 5/23/2014 transformed Kicks. When he talked to K.K. I was yelling in my head, "COME ON KICKS ASK HER OUT!" And I chanted mentally, "Date her! Date her!" Cute story, bro.
BabyChicken337 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
That was cute :)
RiderPhantomhive chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
This is the first Animal Crossing fic that i've ever read.

I just might read more.

(psst! Kick is in New Leaf and he owns a shop! )

So cute
TG-turntechGodhead chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
That has got to be the cutest story I've read all month, I absolutely adored it! I knew Kicks would be my favorite character from the moment I saw him, he's so adorable haha. Anyways this was amazing! Let me just... (Rereads story fifty times)
Emerald Gaze chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
oh my gosh that was so cute! kicks is seriosly like the best npc in the game and it was really nice reading your interpretation of him and his life! _!
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
This is so adorable. I got a toothache from it it was that sweet, lol. XD Great job!

Jade Kelly chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Pinstriped Apocalypse chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
! Love it! Sooooo cute and sweet and awesome!
cupcakesugarsprinkles chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Pyrocrastinator chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Aw, that was one of the cutest Animal Crossing fanfics ever. I really like your style of writing, it makes it enjoyable. I read the first paragraph and smiled through all of it.
L100Meganium chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Ahem. First and foremost:

AW! *dies from explosion of happy cuteness*

Ohmygoodness. I loved this. I adore Kicks as well. Sweet little street, I mean...skunk. XD K. K. is another of my favorite characters, so I'm glad you incorporated him as well. 3

Your characterization was phenomenal. I especially enjoyed the fact that Reina never speaks, in keeping with the player's character. Very clever. I believe yours is the first story I've seen that actually keeps this trait of the player's character. Your story was also very sweet-I'd love to see more, except it ended perfectly just the way it is. I'll have to look for more stories on Kicks...

Or maybe you could write some, hmm? XD

Anyway, congratulations for writing one of the best Animal Crossing fics I've ever read. So few AC fics can really be taken seriously-they're all parodies or crossovers or about some person's life in Animal Crossing, which isn't necessarily bad per se, but it's boring and uninspired. But yours was creative, fresh, and gave me a look into what I care most about in Animal Crossing: the characters' lives. So thank you for feeding my fandom. _
May Emerald chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
This is one of the best stories I have ever read! A sequel would be great! I almost cried when this ended. This is a great story!
Fellow Animal Crossing Fan chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
I can see that you're experienced at writing; this is really cute.

I really like how you avoided repetition, like "called" and "sneered" instead of "said."

Great job hinting at their affection for each other, and showing that they were friends.

The end was adorable. :D
The Horseless Horseman chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
You have to write more. This is great, and you put in my two favorite characters.
I HAVE NO NAME chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Aww, how cute! I've always liked Kicks too. I dig characters like him...