Reviews for Prudence
secretlyamacat chapter 1 . 6/28
i usually love everything that you write, but I couldn't get past the first chapter. Draco is way too insistant, as someone who knows personally victims of rape, this made me so uncomfortable I had to stop reading.

Will read your other fics tho
Swangranger chapter 4 . 6/18
Oh sweet
Cheyenne Lopez Lozano chapter 4 . 1/8
I love this!:)
NaluxYeya chapter 4 . 12/16/2017
Omg, please keep going! I must read the last chapter lol
AuraAuthor chapter 4 . 11/14/2017
I know the chance is slim... but it won’t hurt my feelings for you to write more
Nolovelosthere chapter 4 . 8/19/2017
I love there relationship! Dramione is my favourite and you potray Draco perfectly.
haibailai chapter 4 . 7/16/2017
too good for being left unfinished!
nellaine824 chapter 1 . 7/14/2017
This is such a lovely story and I don't why I only stumbled upon this now. I do hope you update soon. Looking forward to it!
SoulessxWarrior chapter 4 . 6/27/2014
Omg, please update this. I reread this story so much now! D: I need to know what happens! It's simply too good to be left like this.
Sdevi15376 chapter 4 . 11/26/2013
I love this story! You are such a good writer, please continue. This story is different, unlike others which rush into the sex and smut between draco and hermione. I like how you are establishing their relationship before showing their lust and desire for each other. Love your writing style and please continue!
ASJS chapter 4 . 10/17/2013
there is something different about this story than the others were Draco had defected, I'm not sure what it is but whatever it may be it has me hooked _
boothaddict77 chapter 4 . 10/8/2013
Thid is amazing! continue,please
TherSia chapter 4 . 10/8/2013
Thank you for the update. I love this Draco!
Jises chapter 4 . 10/7/2013
LIKED THE CHAPTER A LOT. I'm looking forward to read the newx one :)
Jess Malfoy-Zabini-Nott chapter 3 . 3/1/2012
Oh, god, you cant stop here, yo MUST continue. Besides, I've always loved Dramione...pleasee, pleasee, continuee