Reviews for Alpha and Omega
Raynze76 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Great story, i always hate the Ranma /Akane pairing stories unless they are well written and this is one of the few that i like
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Nicely done. I enjoyed it very much even though I never read any Sailor Moon manga. Thanks for sharing.
shanejayell chapter 1 . 2/10/2010

I likey. _
Jimm chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Good story, thanks for sharing it with us.
Narsil chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Very nice. There's enough meta-plot to cover any number of stories, and I wouldn't mind seeing them written, but this little series of snapshots is fine just as it is.
Violet Shadows chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Definitely one of the better fukufics I've ever read, not only was the narrative well written and free of errors, but very smoothe in execution. While the first person POV isn't really to my taste you do it rather well and don't fall into the hole most author's do of being only able to empathize with one character. That was probably one of the best parts of this fic, you treated everyone with respect; too often Ranma inherits Plutos power either through conquest, desperation, or a weird twist of fate: it was nice to see Pluto calmly step down without duress. For a sub genre that is often contrived, poorly construed, and littered with blunt allusions of closet transexual tendencies, you manage to carry everything off with a level of class and honesty that isn't often seen. Overall, all I can say is damn good job; the only thing I've ever read that really comes close to this as a one-shot would be Jade Hunter's masterpiece In Another Lifetime.
Mizuno Tenshi2 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Aw... this one was really cute! Thanks for writing it.
Cyde chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
This story could be extended into a full-length series. In fact, I would encourage you to explore that option. It works very well as a one-shot, but one-shots can be very difficult to execute... well, in one shot.

While the concept is not exactly original, your writing is exemplary in its style and emotionally evocative in its execution, which leads me to the singular problem of your narrative: it may be TOO good.

While a lot of one-shot stories leave a lot of stories untold, do the untold stories really wish to be heard? Sure, I guess. In some cases. I mean, it would be great and all, but we won't lose any sleep over them were they to go unfinished, would we?

Your story, on the other hand, does not afford its readers that luxury. You introduce timeline gaps which, while deftly executed, leave the reader *wanting* to know what they missed.

Your story simply... feels incomplete. The question you have to ask is whether you feel you've explored this concept to its - and your - satisfaction. You owe your readers absolutely *no* obligation - viewership is, really, a non-issue in any artistic expression. Your only obligation is to yourself and your art. If you can say that your obligation has been fulfilled in this case then we, as readers, are in no position to argue you on the subject.

Whichever path you choose, you've written an excellent and compelling story and should be commended on such an effort.
Sopchoppy chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Goodness
Jack Bauer Reborn chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Impressive.

It left a lot of questions unanswered, but it said enough. I liked the fact that you didn't answer everything.

You could continue this if you wanted, and quite frankly, a series of "one-shots" in this style would be interesting.
deathgeonous chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Yeah, I know I've read this somewhere before, but... it's still good. Thanks for writing it, and finally releasing it here, bye for now.
OBSERVER01 chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
pretty good
Pryde Kitty chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Wow this was a great and beautiful fanfic! I hope to see more works like this in the future. Keep up the good work _
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
wow, very nice
Bree R chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Very well written and good story. I enjoyed it a great deal. Wish it had been slightly longer and expanded on, but still quite a good story.