Reviews for God's Icy Wind
HonorarySistersForever chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
Wow. I just... wow. No, I'm not crying! There's just... something in my eye! As one Betty (I'm currently in my high school's production of this play) to another, I love your portrayal of the character. This is so beautifully done. *applause*

-Lizzy :)
Crat chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
This is great. Honestly, it captures the character of Abigail quite well, however the sentimentalities of Betty is just incredible. You can feel her overwhelming guilt, shame and despair over the murders - the innocent lives that were just utterly ruined. The baby, my god, the ending bit with the baby kinda made my heart ache. Just the prospect of existing as the child of Abigail would be enough to tear someone's mind apart. Very well written, mind you. :)
metaphoricalveracity chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
This is absolutely beautiful. You've captured the lingering shame and guilt of Betty, as well as Abigail's character quite well. Wonderful work.
manateesandmishacollins chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
This is really good! I'm about to play Betty in our version, and like yours I'm in the court scene too.
In The Loft chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Oh my god - this is AMAZING. Especially the end scene. This is really good, I cannot describe how good it is, seriously.

I like Betty, and I like the idea of her growing up knowing, and regretting, what she's done. The poor baby.

You couldn't have done anything better. Well done.
InkLordofthePhantomTreesRevolt chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Beautiful. Stunning. I'm at a loss for words.
Delta Sierra chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Good story, you portrayed both Abigail and Betty well. It's always great to have more Crucible fanfiction-there's not much. Thanks for writing this and posting it.
Elvish-Princess99 chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
An absolutely wonderful story. It was haunting. I've just finished reading the Crucible for class, and would recommend this to all if I could.
Jazzafaire chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
that was great, I really enjoyed it.