Reviews for Across the Years
Siriusmunchkin chapter 11 . 10/23/2013
I've really loved this story. Very sad that real life has prevented you from finishing it. Even though it is unlikely that it will ever be finished it's going on my favorites list.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 3 . 10/23/2013
This is so much fun. I also have a very strange feeling that Edward is the man who was run down in the accident and Bella is going to try and warn him about it. Will they end up meeting and falling in love? Thinking they fall in love with each other via the letters.
Agonidzo777 chapter 11 . 10/10/2012
I have enjoyed this story very much. When will you finish it? I need closure...?
JackieJay chapter 11 . 4/11/2012
This story is AMAZING! when are you updating?
Logan83 chapter 11 . 2/26/2012
please try to finish the story:) LOVE it
Teeeeem Seth chapter 11 . 11/1/2011
Omg YOU ABSOLUTELY CANNOT STOP UPDATING NOW! IT WAS GETTING SOSOSOSOSO INTENSE.
Bluelinote chapter 10 . 10/18/2011
This is such a sweet story.

I read all but particularly like the vampy-toothy ones with Canon pairings. After all, I am here because a certain Stephenie one day wrote something she called Twilight, you know. I find AH stories sometimes go a tad too far into the OOC, with things that make me queasy like slash, cutting, ODs, and death wishes, lemon turning real vinegar, dom and sub stuff, or else things that dig so deep into psycho-drama that I feel as if I were reading some Freudian-Jungian college assignment, or others that come out so boring with the gooey everyday-life- 7 in heaven family thing, that I sometimes wonder where Stephenie and the magic have gone. Everyday life is around me all the time, and it is not that thrilling. What's great in fiction is that it IS fictional. I DO love the trans-dimentional, time-travel, sort of paranormal, supernatural stories, though, whether vamp AU or AH, and yours is just a nicely wrapped goodie piece of sweet deliciousness to read.

I do hope you find the 'when' to write the rest of this, but I am not very good at optimism. I am sure there is very little chance you still read your reviews in between two baby bottles and diapers, and fear that the chance is even less likely that you will go back to your story. That's life. Things change, interests move on, polarities and focus shift. I'd love to be proved wrong, though.

You said: "I know I hated it when I found out authors I myself followed decided to stop writing.". Yeah. that's pretty much how I feel.

You rec'ed ''GUARDING EDWARD'' by katmom. It IS a great read. That's how I came to your story.

Before I go and sulk, one plea: please, please, please! hear us, your denied and abandoned readers. Hear , pleeeeeaaaaase! * bawling!*

OK, time to leave. I'm gonna find myself a nice little nook somewhere to mope the dullness away, now. ;)
homermyhero chapter 11 . 10/3/2011
Such a sweet story - I loved the film. You capture the emotions so well - heres hoping that you will finish it please :)
DutchGirl01 chapter 11 . 7/28/2011
Great chapter, can't wait for more.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 11 . 1/24/2011
Awesome chapter update soon please. Can't wait to read more.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 10 . 1/24/2011
This story is getting better and better and I love it.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 9 . 1/24/2011
Damn she kissed him holy shit.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 8 . 1/24/2011
Wow so Edward had seen Bella but she didn't see him. They will eventually meet I hope.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 7 . 1/24/2011
That is getting better and Better
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 5 . 1/24/2011
Aro's Edward's Dog? That's a new one. I'm still loving this Story.