Reviews for Falling
JuNjOuSeKaIiChIlOvErYaOi chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
It was a nice oneshot I always like reading Haruka's POV )
Platipus chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
this is a very well written story! :3

one thing though, it kinda bug me when the whole story was using a 'he' reference (I'm not sure how to properly call this kind of writing, sorry) but this part uses 'you':

But fate is fickle and as the world spins you stumble into place you never thought you'd go, place you never wanted to go...

other than that, I like it very much!
Shadow Silvertongue chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
omg, cliff hanger...that was good, sounds like something that u would find in a prologue of a novel or whatever...please write more :)
A True Dreamer chapter 1 . 4/11/2010

I just reread all the books again after finishing book 4, and it hadn't ever seemed so obvious how quickly he feel for her... I hadn't noticed it right away even after reading the first two a handful of times... I think its because before book 3 I was so sure I wanted her with Q-ta... but now... now I think Haruka is who's best for her!

So thank you for this! It made my day!
DearestReverie chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Spiritus Addonexus chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Very nice. A cute yet (somehow?) sad romance. Like he knows he's gonna lose to Q-ta. Which I hope not. Since my favorite character is Haruka. Keep writing more oneshots like these. Keep up the good work.
cheriepie89 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
This was lovely. Well done!
Pretty little One chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Love this story its adorable! XD
kataragurl27 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
I like it a lot.
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
cute story. i wish there was more. but i really like it. i think you should keep going. ;)
Ravenshirin chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Actually, that's... pretty amazing. I loved it. :)
arcadian viera chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Llama llama. xD

I 3 Haruka so much, and this is so him. *gets shot*

I can just imagine him mentally kicking Q-ta in the *.
SweetSarah8 chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Nice story. Honey Hunt is one of my favorite mangas and I absolutely adore Haruka. I was glad to finally see a fanfic about his point of view.
rin2yume chapter 1 . 4/27/2009

Haruka definitely needs a lot more love :D

Thanks for writing!
Chichibiusa chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
I really enjoyed reading this! Very nice writing style. I'm also a huge fan of Honey Hunt (and Haruka) and I think you hit the nail right on the head with your story. Great job!