Reviews for Sarah vs the Closed Door
Lowenweiss chapter 1 . 1/16
A remote controlled toaster ?! ROFL. Thanks
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
Wow. Brilliantly written. Aching. Laugh-out-loud funny. Not confusing at all. Just very sad and wonderful at the same time. It contains the seeds of a canon extension, given the sadness of the finale. Lovely work!
stars90 chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Ouch. Touching. Beautiful.
partner555 chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Nicely done
chucksara4ever chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
I so wqanted sarah to take something from that house but I never thought of the 'cleaners'. The writing for the daydreams was very good and fit nicely with the characters would extremely good
William Ashbless chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Oh, wow! What a great, great story!
XMarisolX chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
I enjoyed this story. Sweet sorrow.
NickyR chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
wow...i didnt know what to think at first, and then I just fell in love w/ the creative writing the more i read. great fanfic!
breezyyy chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
heart breakingly sad and beautiful!
bohoxlove chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
that was intensely good.

and painful..

but its prolly exactley what she would have been thinking.

your awesome, man!
TrueBlueWolf25 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Beautifully written! I do agree that that look on Sarah's face at the end of the episode spoke volumes about what she was feeling. And I think that you've recaptured that here brilliantly!

The line "She could at least appreciate the irony of her situation; she was to be the official CIA witness to the dismantling of the life that such a big part of her wanted." really resonated with me. Perfectly stated!

I also loved the Valentine's Day bubble bath that she imagined and the remote control toaster. Really liked this fic! Keep up the great work!
blc chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Very poignant, and very well-written. Thanks.
Alece chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
So I loved and hated this one-shot because it is exactly what I want to see Chuck and Sarah do and everything I know will never happen. Love your writing style! Great job!
SquintSquad17 chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
This very nearly made me cry. Wonderful job. You captured Sarah's character perfectly. :)
sharpasamarble chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Brilliant little idea with some fantastic little details. The remote controlled toaster was genius.

Three comments. (I can't help myself.) The summary at the beginning felt contrived, which made it difficult to get sucked in. A little more polish is probably all that's needed.

Casey's housework comment felt off. Casey is many things, but a chauvenist isn't one of them.

I wish there could have been a final imagining that somehow had more "weight" to it. Maybe it could have shown more of a passage of time, maybe it could have involved reminiscing to somehow cover more of their imagined life together, something.

Having Sarah staring at the fake pictures and imagining the real ones that might replace them as she left would do the same thing. That really could have driven home the story nicely.

Minor stuff. Fantastic idea. Nice job!