Reviews for Shopaholic Support
Charlie Laurenz chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
I don't even like Twilight and I'm addicted! I love, love, love the Shopaholic series by Sophie Kinsella and I adore your story! Please keep writing!
Love Of Blood chapter 2 . 8/1/2009
Great start! Please update story soon!
christti chapter 2 . 4/14/2009
Alice will hate Jasper xD Jazz isn't a dorky He's the most hottest guy ever existed!

Kisses & huggs from Spain!
raindropsX chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
this story souds amazing, great job.
Sarah Elizabeth Emily Woods chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
Aww . . . poor Alice! I love that shopoholic pixie and can totally see her getting in this kind of trouble. And it's nice to see a comic piece about a serious issue because retail therapy, sadly *looks at credit cards* is not the answer.

Update soon!

~Sarah Elizabeth Emily Woods~
urownpersonaljacobblackstealer chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
jeesh! ur on fire girl! i read the language of love and went back here an hour later to read and this is how we play ball and u updated on me AGAIN! i'm so proud of u! but we have a serious issue to talk about here noelley... Alice's dream was NOT the best dream ever! the best dream ever would involve edward and... FEATHERS! hehe, taylor lautner fantasies! toodles!
u better know who this is chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Hi noelley,

Great story! That's prolly gonna be the story of our lives when we grow up. I will try to stop u but I know I won't be able to lol. Karyna is gonna be dead soon. Karyna don't look in any mirrors anytime soon. U will be crying coz u broke them and also that ur ugly face can't get jake or edward or even ryan (ya I went there). Back to u noelley just remeber to pay ur bills and u will k. Also ur not buying shoes for 300 something k lol. I gotta go now ttyl.
urownpersonaljacobblackstealer chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Haha! i was laughing the whole time i was reading this because instead of imagining alice doing all of these things i was imagining you. you were probably fantasizing about some sunglasses u wanted or wearing those prada boots while you wrote this... i wouldn't put it past you! i could totally imagine u doing all of those things that alice did! it's like you're her twin! Oh! I COULD BE BELLA! Cuz i totally agree that edward is one EXTREMELY hunky guy and is totally all mine! btw there are now 4 twilight posters in my room! o and b could be rosalie except for the all the guys wanting her part... hehe! Shit she's gonna kill me! just so u know i was totally kidding when u read this B!... well,kinda. I MEAN KIDDING! luv u!
LuckyCharms19 chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
lmao this was pretty funny, sadly i know a lot of girls that shop like that and i get dragged through it half of the time, and its never fun to spend 5 hours looking at 3 pairs of shoes...never fun...anyways great chapter 1, cant wait to see the next one :)
margaretng chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
That was hilarious! Hahaha. I could so picture Alice having to go to shopaholic support counseling and Jasper being the soothing and calm counselor as he's an empath of course. Please continue this is getting interesting. )
tic tac toe 03 chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Great story please update soon.

Any.Love chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Abstractly Sydney chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
i cant wait for the next chapter