Reviews for Digimon Adventure 03: Season 1
LanternLover23 chapter 1 . 4/10
I am not even going to try to read this story due to the fact it is a girl OC. I may be a girl myself but I only like boy OCs. So Hasta Le Viesta, Lil' Miss Age 'o' Millenium!
Digidestined of Trust chapter 9 . 11/9/2013
Did your storytelling get better somehow? Feels much different from the first few chapters and I'm not sure why. I assume you're doing this differently than the chapter you sent me.
KnightAngelSupreme chapter 8 . 6/29/2013
Avy and Koji used to date and had a child, she messed up Koji but still loves him but she also loves Koichi and this is going to be revealed later on right. Tell me I'm close or wrong because it's bugging me please. Also this is really great, totally going to follow.
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
This is a good story. Please continue. Takato and Rika forever.
Cardfighter By Maple chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
Awesome!
Moonlit Crossroads chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
Uh-oh! Jealous Henry and Fuming Rika alert! Anyways,update as quickly as possible!
Magna of Miracles chapter 3 . 3/27/2010
nice job MILLIE-CHAN!

Ryu; it was good I would like to read more though...
collateraldamage-x chapter 3 . 7/2/2009
Wow you updated! I haven't heard from you in forever! I wasn't starting to get worried XD

This is starting to get interesting for sure! It'll be interesting to see how you combine the Tamers and 02 since 02 was a tv show in Tamers. Can't wait to see what you do next! Hopefully it'll involve some appearences by some 01 & 02 digidestineds... ~.
ReimeiOokami chapter 3 . 7/2/2009
I've been waiting for this for a long time.

Well at least you updated before I go on holiday.

Great chapter!

Bye!
Digidestined of Trust chapter 3 . 7/2/2009
Great chapter. Can't wait to see me in this. It oughta be interesting indeed.
Digidestined of Trust chapter 2 . 6/30/2009
I remember reading this quite a while ago. Keep it up. One request though, add me into it? Haha. I'm just like that as you already have known.
collateraldamage-x chapter 2 . 4/11/2009
The brown haired girl is Tk and Kari's daughter, I know it! Then again, I guess it's pretty obvious... maybe not.

So...what's gonna happen next? I won't know until you update! Soo... update! Well, I'm not one to talk about updating... hehe.

So, when do my all time two favorite characters and couple come in? Hopefully soon! Can't wait for more ~.
ReimeiOokami chapter 2 . 4/11/2009
I liked your story, I found it funny with the boys saying they don't look like girls. (To be honest Takato looks like a girl.) You should carry on the story.

~flixemon~
Sightbent chapter 2 . 4/11/2009
Don't really get whats happening right now. More plot development should take place during the first chapter if you want to hook people.
Sightbent chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Sounds like an interesting story set-up. So how are they all going to come together and interact?

Good luck with your story!