Reviews for The Multiverse Grand Prix
Essteka chapter 2 . 6/13/2009
Finally! Another chapter! And it was well worth the wait. The exchanges between NL and Mystery were funny as usual. My favorite part has to be the one with the Warners. When they cried because they realized they were predictable, with Daffy regretting saying that... priceless. I'm eager to see the first race, on the good ol' Mario Circuit. Team Path to Life will probably have less difficulties on that race, considering the fact three of its members are professionnal Mario Kart racers... but I could be wrong.

Well, update soon!
Tomahawk41 chapter 2 . 6/13/2009
Excellent! It's good to see this story back up and running again, NL! The dialogue and moments between Rika, Kuro, Ashi, and their teammates were very funny (I lol'd at the Animaniacs being "too predictable," though I honestly don't believe that XD), and it's great that you're making this like Mario Kart; I LOVE that series of Mario games!

And yet, I STILL have no idea where Janitor is...hmm...

In any case, this was fun! Keep it up!
Zim'sMostLoyalServant chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Hm, this looks like it'll be interesting. I can't wait to see what happens. BTW, would this by any chance be based on the old "Laff-A-Lympics" cartoon? 'Cause I noticed one of the minor teams was from that show. Speaking of the minor teams, I noticed one was called the Irken Invaders, so does that mean Zim will be showing up?

Anyway, keep up the good work.

Zim'sMostLoyalServant signing off.
Tomahawk41 chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Yup, I now I KNOW this is going to be a good story! Great job with the intro, NL, everything here was extremely witty and hilarious (as usual), and the intros for the teams were very cool. Though the one team that interests me the most is Three Together. Ashi Kiyomeru...hmm...I wonder who that could be...

Anyway, I only have one idea for a team to participate, but it's one that fits in some ways...

Team Banjo:

Banjo & Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie Series) *Main Drivers

Mumbo Jumbo (Banjo-Kazooie Series) *Pit Crew

Humba Wumba (Banjo-Kazooie Series) *Pit Crew

Bottles the Mole (Banjo-Kazooie Series) *Pit Crew

There you go. You can look up the characters' info on the Banjo-Kazooie Wikipedia link I gave you once before.

Anyway, looks good so far! Keep it up!
Essteka chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Judging by the name of all the other teams who hasn't been introduced yet, I can say I'm gonna enjoy that story! And of course, "Yogi Yahooeys" is a reference to Yogi's team from that Hanna-Barbera Olympics cartoon. So far, it's good. I can't wait to see the next chapter.

Well, update soon!
Wormtail96 chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
This looks very interesting and has the potential to be a great story. The characters I have to suggest are Butters Stotch, Coraline Jones, Creepie Creecher, Eric Cartman and me. That's all I got.