Reviews for Elegy
archsage328 chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Iron Face...I've noticed some people think that with his collar left behind, he can't be dead. Well, it's true that Minamimoto's body was also left behind after he got crunched, but it's also possible that Konishi removed his collar and left it behind just to drill it in. Not to mention that even if she never left Beat's shadow, she had some pretty impressive powers over illusions. Even if it's unclear how exactly she pulled it off, it's still quite clear that if anyone could pull this off and with such cruelty, it's her.

But maybe the Composer brought him and some of the other unfortunates back, like Sota and Nao. One can only hope...

Stories like this aren't common enough, even though the realm of fan fiction is such a great place for it. So no ifs, ands, or buts. This is going on my wall of fame on my profile page. It's more than earned a spot there.
Trisforce chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
feels
Alyss Penedo chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Well done. I was looking for a piece like this (among other things, but this was pretty high up on my figurative list) when I started poking through this fandom; there had to be SOMETHING about 777 being erased that day. I would've been ridiculously disappointed to find that no one else cared (and sadly, not many people seem to TT_TT) or bothered to wonder about his bandmates' reactions.
Great read, neatly written, well thought-out. I'm glad I found this (in case you couldn't tell ;P ).
P.T. Piranha chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Man, there was really no reason for him to get killed, other than make Konishi more cruel than she already was. I did wonder how his friends would've taken it though. I also got to wonder if BJ was one of the ones who attacked you later on.

I like to think that after the story, the Composer brought back Reapers who were erased under certain circumstances, kind of like 777. I mean the Composer himself saw him before and helped him in the past, it's not too much of a stretch.
superstarultra chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Oh, man, oh, man. This REALLY got to me. I just got past that scene in my file. I thought that Pteropus Canor (that huge bat) had gotten him at first. Now I wanna get payback the Iron Maiden. :(

Wonderful one-shot. I always liked the stories about the minor characters. :3
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Konishi, I hate you! 7 can't be gone!

Well written. Good read.
Keltena chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Thank you for giving some attention to a few desperately underappreciated characters. This really broke my heart when I was playing; his death was just... so meaningless. ;_;
SchwaWarrior chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
I never felt that bad about Triple 7's erasure until I read this fic. Thank you. You've opened a small corner of my heart to something it probably needed to experience.

My only criticism is I think you could've given them more dialogue and used some deeper wordings and such, but when it comes to deepness I'm kind of in my own league. It works as is, and it definitely does the job of tugging at my heart strings.

Excellent piece. :)
Shadows in the Light chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
I don't think 7 was actually erased. For one, there really wasn't any proof the iron bitch was there. Also, while far from conclusive evidence, 7's collar was still there. Every other Reaper that was erased had everything erased; Clothes, accessories, etc. I'm not sure what happened to him exactly, but thought you might like to know this.
Dimly chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
When he got erased, I was so mad. I felt no remorse when I was kicking Konishi's butt. I know I would have done it ten times over to get him back. It was just so unfair...

Anyway, great story. Thanks for posting.

:D:
NovaBookworm chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
I think I shed a tear in game when 7 was eraced. I can't believe she did that! I feel bad for those two left behind though. :( Awesome one-shot
random person chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
I just pretend 7 teleported away, and forgot his choker.
romeaddict chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Yeah I know what you mean, I was so shocked too when I found out, sigh, but regarding the fic, it was nice :D
Boofeh chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
I agree. I was pretty shocked when 7 was erased, and then I was sad. I think there is a way to not get him erased, because I saw a sprite of 7 as a zombie, but I don't know how to do it. D:

This is a good little oneshot. You really captured the rage and misery of Tenho and BJ, and made me feel sad in the process. That last sentence made me a little foggy. Keep up you good work! _