Reviews for Arranged Marriage
ifup chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
too bad it's just k i would have loved to see a more detailed version of this story. i think you did a good job on your first try, good luck in the future!
KabeHinata-lover2 chapter 2 . 12/4/2009
o! how sweet!

I LOVE happy endings!

good job in your first fanfic! :)
Darth-Taisha chapter 2 . 10/23/2009
Short but sweet, you should rewrite this story and make it longer. It is really good. I liked it a lot.
harley944 chapter 2 . 8/28/2009
liked the story
inspiration-arts chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
Change the rating, change it from 'complete' to 'in progress', and write more! Seriously! But you don't have to if you don't want to...but I'd appreciate it.
Apple Of The Sand chapter 2 . 3/10/2009
A bit shorter than I thought it would be, but sweet. _ And shooting out something like this quickly is better than not getting anything at all! Thanks for writing this chapter! I really - despite the huge time skip on paragraph six - enjoyed this!
Apple Of The Sand chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Wow! :D To be honest, it looks like you didn't spend very much time or thought on this fic (given that Hiashi apparently "gave birth" to Hinata...shnrk! I'm sorry, but I couldn't stop laughing when I read that! Is that why no one's ever seen Hinata's mom?), though I really like the simplicity of it. Every once in a while it's nice to read a story that gets right to the point, instead of mulling through chapter after chapter of pure nothing and then finally finding out that the actual content is crap. (in other words, that you don't like it) This one looks promising, so I'm sure I won't mind reading the second chapter when you write it. _ Keep it up, young Fanficateer!

...I just realized something very funny: Someone could literally post a story into a review. Seriously! XD I have 9248 characters left! Well, not anymore. But that's like nine times the length of this chapter! Isn't that just amazing? I wonder if anyone's already done it!

Ja ne~!