Reviews for Coffee Break
Maiko Chinatsu chapter 1 . 3/27
Warm, fuzzy and adorable fluff!
And I love how Light just leaves L on the floor and seemlessly resumes adult-mode by sipping coffee at his desk before anyone has fully processed what just happened XD
L30n1n chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
I loved it!
purplepanda0822 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
I'm not sure why but I just had to laugh with them!
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Fantastic! Now I want some coffee,too! AWWWWW MAAAAAN!
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
that "what?" in the end, god, cracked me up good X'D
zzeer0 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
I love this so much. I literally have reread it like twenty-five times. Where do you come up with this stuff? Haha, you are great. Keep it up!
XxHate's-A-Strong-WordxX chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
*Runs over to Light and steals the coffee cup* I've been craving for coffee for so long that when I read the title of this; I had to read it. Thus; I did!
*Runs Away with cup* Muahaha! (Yes, running away from a mass murderer whom could kill you with a notebook is the best thing to do...)
HanariaBlack chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Oh God, it's great!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
hillarious. i literally laughed out loud.
Siz Likes Lasagna chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
LOL, nice. Light tickling L... XD
Little Ms. Sarcastic chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Very nicely done I must say!
CeinSemek chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Ohgod this story is so cute.
MadameJelly chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Me gusta.

Gold star. Cookie. Trophy. Win at The Game. You want it, you can have it.

I just can't get past how unbearably cute and endearing the climactic battle was. I can only dream my trips to the coffee machine can be one seven-millionth as wonderful. I fully support Light's underhanded tactics. And, I yearn for a photo of the faces of Aizawa, Matsuda, and Mogi.
uncertainAuthor chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
XD I wanna tickle L! I loved the story, and I can just imagine the 'WTH?' looks on the task member's faces at the end
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Love the "What?" at the end. It's so Light.

Aw, poor sleep-deprived Light…maybe you'll get bags under your eyes too, and then you'll look something like L!

Although that would be kinda creepy.

This is awesome!