Reviews for Coffee Break
Light sips demurely and meets incredulous stares.

"What?" he asks.

Just like Light to be proper and uptight after attacking L's entire stomach and one of his feet.
Light, you just tickled the world's greatest detective. That's what.

Does Light use tickling techniques in the bedroom with L as well? Hmm...
Quy chapter 1 . 2/15
. Kawaiii! I love short and sweet fics like these
Fumiko15 chapter 1 . 1/25
This is one of the first few fanfics I've read for this fandom and its absolutely cute! This fandom needs more stuff like this! Thank you for writing this author-San!
A fan chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
Short and crisp, this was really good! And funny too, brought a smile to the face. I have read a lot of fanfictions, but this one required praise for being so light.
pokemaster101 chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
L is just there, on the floor, probably wondering wtf just happened. XDDD

I just realized: I don't think we ever heard L laugh...or I just don't remember.

Keep it up! 8DDDDD
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
Hilarious...was choking in laughter XD
IT'S ME AGAIN chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
I was biting my mattress trying to stay calm.. I'm so glad I've discovered you. Your writing is truly something.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
AWWW That was so funny/cute!
Maiko Chinatsu chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Warm, fuzzy and adorable fluff!
And I love how Light just leaves L on the floor and seemlessly resumes adult-mode by sipping coffee at his desk before anyone has fully processed what just happened XD
L30n1n chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
I loved it!
LazySizzlingSalad chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
I'm not sure why but I just had to laugh with them!
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Fantastic! Now I want some coffee,too! AWWWWW MAAAAAN!
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
that "what?" in the end, god, cracked me up good X'D
softfists chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
I love this so much. I literally have reread it like twenty-five times. Where do you come up with this stuff? Haha, you are great. Keep it up!
XxHate's-A-Strong-WordxX chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
*Runs over to Light and steals the coffee cup* I've been craving for coffee for so long that when I read the title of this; I had to read it. Thus; I did!
*Runs Away with cup* Muahaha! (Yes, running away from a mass murderer whom could kill you with a notebook is the best thing to do...)