Reviews for Play Pretend
Deriak27 chapter 1 . 7/17
Poor Orihime wanting to relish and satiate her Ichigo-esque fantasies. I really can't imagine the sexual frustration she went through. Playing pretend is indeed played by adults too. Especially when it serves to dull the ache of longing with the help of a rebound.

Ulquiorra on the other hand seems to give in to his desires and entertains her little game. I feel bad for him too because he doesn't consider her a simple fling, rather something more he won't acknowledge. Lust is a powerful thing and I see that he too is quite bothered by the fact there is no feeling in her reciprocation, but merely simple need as he put it quite well in his monologue.

I can see Stockholm and maybe a little Lima too in this story even though some(?) fans of their ship, myself included, like to think that what little feelings they showed in canon were genuine and not the result of a psychological disorder. Oh well, great lemon either way ;)
29th.spirit chapter 1 . 3/14
wew.. passionate Ulquiorra, who would have thought he had it in him?
I actually liked how you refrained from using too much dialogue. It added to the tension. And tension there is hehe... Great lemon! I loved that dominating and violent bit; it illustrates their relationship perfectly. Afterall they aren't your happily-ever-after kind of couple. It's nice to see their wish to devour (and hurt?) each other shown through their actions rather than words. Loved it!
Abhieghail chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
This should have a sequel. .
naru'sgirl13 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
wow. hot. very hot. Ulquoirra is a man who knows how to get a woman to do what he wants. Too bad kubo sensei killed him.
sakR9 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013

Not bad... Not bad at all...

Ok, really really good!
TheCatWithTheHat chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Oh MAH goodness I liked how you've written this. I had to check out your stories now that I FOUND YOU MUAHAHAHA I'm not a stalker or anything I swear to Aizen
Nerd4ever243 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
iebfjbd :dies: So... awesome! :3 O love how you wrote thar she was fantasizing it was someone else before hinting that she might feel something for Ulquiorra. I don't think Orihime would drop her infatuation for Ichigo at a moments notice unless forced to. I love how you wrote this and the lemon wasn't bad, at all XD.

Please continue to write more Ulquihime fics! Ja ne!
nypsy chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
followed your rec from today's one-shot. this was your 1st lemony attempt? jeesh. you think this isn't steamy?

definitely an angstier lemon, but that 'feh' at the end pulled a smile-ulqui's face is so impassive & stony, i couldn't help but imagine him making a face while saying that (i know it was in his head & she didn't see it in actual story). at least at end, its his name she's calling.
Darling-Corinna chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Hoooo boy

*fans with hand*

that was... that was steamalicious.

that was your first smut?

very well written, i must say.

And... a realistic plot. C:

*fanfanfan* ohh man i'm still all red... that was amazing. good job!
Phoenixzsar chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Wow, that was intense! Great job for your first lemon!
BokuWaHime chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Very good1
KitsuneSenpai18 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
me loves it
Scarlet-Rain chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
This was steamy, but a little confusing. This is going in my favs!
Hikari-chanX chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
I LOVE IT! Very hot and steamy XD You should write more UlquiHime fics .
Miku no chi chapter 1 . 11/2/2009