Reviews for Parellelism
AquariumJello chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Grr. You are making me kind of hooked on this whole Reno/Tifa thing. Well, actually, it's not really a "thing: in your stories but I love it all the same. Something to do with the emotions or something. :P
Licoriceallsorts chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Oh, this was lovely. Every word was perfect. The characterisation was perfect. My two favourite characters. I hope you will come back to FFVII one day. Otherwise, I'm going to have to get into Hetalia. You are a superb writer. Thank you so much for this beautiful gem.
mom calling chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
The way these two dance around each other-a bit off balance because there's always (for me anyway) the third partner who's rarely there, but always there. Or maybe it's me that's a bit off balance because I seem to be reading rather a lot of stories that I'm not sure about. I like them and I can't string a stupid sentence together to say why...or I don't like and don't want to explain what I mean... I like this story. They are both so emotionally tired, have seen and done too much. It's a black and white movie-an Orson Wells type with shadows and strange angles. Maybe it's the change in seasons? Hot dry winds dry up the brain cells and scramble the heart... I wonder if it's like that in Edge... thx for this. mc
doc chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
i like how this is written; it's a nice, clean way of writing. it's refreshing, even, given how much fanfiction is crammed with poor writing style and horrible purple prose.

i like how the two of them circle each other throughout the entire thing. it's inevitable that they'd sort of collide sooner or later. i'm really liking this pair lately, more than any other with tifa, so thanks for the great read. this is the first fanfiction i've read in quite awhile. c:
Moiranne Rose chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Hey!

While I was browsing the FF7 archives, on the look out for Reno/Tifa especially (inspiration for my attempt at a ReTi), I stumbled upon your story. Boy, am I happy I did.

The idea behind the story was first and foremost, very well done. Also, I'm amazed at how well you pulled off the theme of age, birthdays and parallel lives with people you don't exactly see eye to eye with. It's very nicely tied up, and I'm touched by this.

Thanks very much for this fantastic story.

Love and Cookies,

MR
With A Smile chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Ach, but your writing never ceases to be brilliant.

I thought I'd quit this whole fanfiction business, but my e-mail and your alert just couldn't quite help but rope me back in.

You've got an exquisite way with words, that's none too lengthy and doesn't drag on. You say what you need to say, and the beauty is in how little words you need to convey your message. I like the concept of this story, and as always, you make things flow almost unnaturally well.

I've always had a soft spot for implied ReTi, so that was an extra bonus.

I desperately respect you and your writing abilities, and for the sake of me being able to follow your works, I hope to see more FFVII from you. :)