Reviews for Life As A House
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Ah, I see you've moved on to writing in other fandoms, but just so you know, this fic is totally part of my personal head canon of how the show *should* have gone in season 8. There's something really hopeful and lovely about Jackie having always had someone who really did love her, even if he couldn't be there for her. And even though it's obvious that more heartache is coming, the lovely thing about this story is showing the old saying (cliche I know) that it's better to have loved and lost. I like to imagine that after the end of this story, Jackie would go on to do great things and be happy in her life, with this deeper understanding of where she comes from. :)
la muneka chapter 14 . 5/14/2014
Oh, this beautiful story is not finished... it's really beautiful, when I read it I could sort of feel and hear the Ocean. There's such a melancholic and hopeful at the same time note here. I hope against hope that one day you will finish it. I also love George&Robin.
appalove chapter 13 . 2/9/2014
Ha, I can practically hear Buffy saying that line! Love it. Jackie and Buffy could go head to head in the sass department... And the heartbroken department, awww, poor babies :(
appalove chapter 8 . 2/9/2014
The last line made me bust out laughing! Yay, Kelso!
appalove chapter 6 . 2/9/2014
Ahh, the characterisation is so good! I'm flailing at how great and understated that phonecall was, how a few words from Eric could affect Hyde so deeply. There you go, capturing the subtext of the show so well. And, I'm going to stop using the word "so" now, lol.
appalove chapter 5 . 2/9/2014
Haha, Red! You nailed his character in this chapter, that was a classic "dumbass" sequence I could see happening on the show. Usually I avoid reading crossovers, but this one is so excellently done! I'm kind of glad I didn't read it straight away because it's an awesome story to savour now that I've burned my way through most of the best T7S stories. I love this alternate explanation for why Jackie's parents behaved the way they did. And I'm even enjoying Sam's role in your fic, when usually the mere mention of her name in a story is off putting. Cheers!
Macala A chapter 14 . 12/23/2011
Hello,

I just wanted to tell you how much I love this story. I actually love all your That '70s Show stories most of them are so funny they make me laugh out loud (my boyfriend always looks at me funny when I do that), but this story is great beyond measure. I hope that Hyde and Jackie end up together in the end (the end of the show without them together made me so sad and mad). I beg you on bended knee please please, please update again and soon. Keep up the great work and have a lovely day.

Smile,

Macala A.
bananacupcakes chapter 13 . 7/20/2011
Please update soon :)
MistyMountainHop chapter 14 . 11/21/2010
It gave him a reason to hope that one day, when the friendship had been rebuilt, he could draw up plans for a new type of relationship to be laid on its foundations.

I like that Hyde's current goal is to be friends with Jackie.

Hyde grinned and met Jackie's eyes. Jackie would later blame the spell the two older lovers were casting over the small group, that or the romantically haunting music. She felt there must be some enchantment over her that she could not look away from Steven's blue eyes in that moment. That she could not hold back an answering smile, a smile that made his eyes widen slightly.

Aww, Jackie's having a tough time with allowing herself to feel what she feels for Hyde. It *is* hard, though, because he broke her trust so badly.

In that moment they were not someone's mother or an ex-husband. They were just Robin and George. For a moment they remembered that they belonged together.

That's touching and sad, considering George's limited time...

She knew that he had seen it as well, two people who were supposed to have spent their lives together, rich in love, but had missed each other somewhere along the way.

Exactly. Heartbreaking.

Now he was close, although he was getting a sick feeling in the pit of his stomach as he sensed what was at the bottom of her irrational fear. "Who says you're not allowed to play, Jackie?" he asked her softly. She was silent but kept her eyes fixed on the guitar, as though it both repelled and enticed her. "Who, Jackie?"

Hyde really loves her, and who better to relate to that horrible event in Jackie's life than him?

"What happened?" Without meaning to, the story spilled out of Jackie, as though it had been waiting ten years to escape her lips. Hyde's face grew whiter as she stumbled over the part where her father had wrapped his leather belt around his eight year old daughter's legs. It was lucky for Jack Burkhart he was on the other side of the country and behind solid prison walls, or he might have fallen victim to a violence with far more merit attached to it than his own.

Fascinating that Hyde's the one Jackie finally trusts with that story. In all their time together (in the reality of this story) when they were boyfriend/girlfriend, she'd never shared this with him. And now she does. And Hyde's reaction is LOVE.

Even now, Jackie's instinct was to protect her father from the judgment she saw in her ex's eyes.

That sums up the conflict of many abuse survivors quite well.

I like that Hyde uses his knowledge of Jackie's psychology to goad her into playing.

"Just a little music lesson," Hyde said casually. "No reason for you to go clutching at your pearls, Alexandra."

LOL Nice. Though you took it from someone else, you use it well.

"I only didn't mind playing in front of Hyde because his taste in music is so awful that no criticism he could make would have any effect on me."

Good rationalization, Jackie. LOL

"Manoeuvring me. I don't like the things I told you in confidence being used against me and I really don't like being called a doormat just so you can make me run your maze in a direction of your choosing."

Oh, I really like that Jackie recognizes what Alex is doing and calls him on it.

And she wanted to be friends, Jackie realised. If they were friends, maybe that dark and painful place in her heart would finally heal. Maybe she could remember Point Place as the place where she had experienced true love instead of the place where her heart was broken. For the first time, Jackie understood the real reason why George had told Hyde he could stay.

This is a nice and understandable goal. And it would be interesting to see if Jackie could keep it to just friends.

So I've come to the end of what you've written, I have to say, this story has tied with "Steven Who?" as my favorite of the Kezztip fanfics. I wonder why you never finished it. You've done such a great job with this. I know there's probably a less-than-one-percent chance you ever will finish it (it's been almost two years since the last chapter), but if you did, I would review every chapter happily.

Thank you so much for what you have written of this story, though. It's had an impact on me beyond my love of Jackie and Hyde. It's going to stay with me for a while. I was truly moved by it. And thank you for your writing in general. You always infuse wisdom about and compassion for the human condition in your stories, and it makes them deeper and more satisfying than most fanfic. I'll definitely be re-reading my favorites from time-to-time.
MistyMountainHop chapter 13 . 11/21/2010
She had not poked him with any of her verbal jabs all day. He found himself missing them.

She may have been giving him negative attention, but at least it was attention.

"Actually, you don't," George said, following Hyde's gaze. "Have time, that is. Has she told you that she'll be leaving for college in a month?"

Hyde froze for a moment but then resumed the back and forth motion with his sanding block. "I didn't know that."

There's the wrench in his plans.

Love that Hyde calls George out on what's really ailing him.

And you girls shouldn't be thinking Steven is sexy. I told you, he is a dangerous, bad man who needs to be punished!

LOL

"I knew I shouldn't have told you about that," Jackie pouted. "You make being clean sound so dirty."

LOL again.

"The one?" Rick said. "You mean like Alison Richards was the one?"

"Or Gloria Johnson?" Jamie added.

"Or Patty Swanston? Or Felicity Myers? Or Shelley?"

So Alex jumps deep into these relationships then burns out quickly, huh? Now I understand why George referred to him as mercurial. Except for Shelley, who really is/was the one.

"You know I had real feelings for each one of those girls."

"Just like you have real feelings for Jackie."

"Exactly," Alex agreed with Rick.

"Then as soon as you get on campus next month you'll develop some real feelings for the first blonde co-ed to pass by in a mini skirt."

"No!" Alex held a finger up in denial. "Not this time! I mean it, Rick, this time it's the real thing. I love Jackie and we are going to be together forever."

Ooh, Alex is flaky!

"Look at him over there, cosying up to the boss," Alex mocked as they looked over to Hyde and George, engrossed in conversation. "Sucking up, saying all the right things to get into George's good books. Yes sir, No sir, whatever you want, sir."

"You are such a bastard," Hyde informed George.

That's a great transition, considering Alex's characterization of him. D

Hyde looked on in frustration as George walked away, then his eyes strayed back to its usual subject; like a compass pointing north, his eyes always came back to her. She was laughing in the midst of her five new friends, her face shining with life. How could he take the light out of her eyes by telling her about her uncle? He had already caused her enough pain.

With a sigh, Hyde realised the only thing he could do for Jackie was be there for her when she needed him. He could only hope that would not be too soon.

Aww, what a tough situation for everyone. But it shows both George and Hyde's love for Jackie.

Having once been the unwanted outsider of a group of tight-knit friends, she felt a sudden empathy for the isolation he must be feeling.

Just as they reached the path, she broke away from Alex's hand and ran back a few paces towards Hyde, who straightened up as he saw her.

"We're just going for a swim," Jackie explained, a little breathless. A short pause, and then, "Do you want to come?"

Hyde was silent for so long Jackie was just about to turn back around, regretting her foolish impulse. Then he dropped his sanding block and walked towards her.

"Sure."

Guh. So freakin' touching, all.
MistyMountainHop chapter 12 . 11/21/2010
"You're in charge?" Rick questioned. "Who ever heard of a female foreman?"

"For your information, where I come from I've known not one but two," Jackie said snottily. Hyde's mouth quirked up at Jackie's reference to Kitty and Laurie.

Love that. I was thinking this exactly. D

"Oh, right, of course, the new guy," Jackie said, like someone remembering a minor detail. "Didn't know you'd be sticking around." She pulled the roster out again and started writing down his name. "Steven, wasn't it?"

LOL Ooh, Jackie knows how to be mean, don't she?

"Hyde, of course. How do you spell that? I mean, is it Hide as in cowardly, craven, runs away at the first sign of emotional conflict Hide?"

LMAO Seriously, Jackie...

"Oh, Hyde," she said, making a show of crossing out her first attempt and then jotting down the correction. "Like the monster."

Nice - both in reference of Jekyll and Hyde - and your own story. D

The only comeback he could think of was "I guess you'd know all about unskilled labour, Cheese Maiden."

Lame. Poor Hyde. He's been out-burned!

This was going to be hell on earth, with his own personal black haired devil poking him with her pitchfork.

What an image. D

He should just turn around and drive home. That's what he should do.

Instead, he picked up a broom and went to work.

Damn straight, man. You want her back, earn it, brick-by-brick. Glad he's being brave.

Jackie's making Hyde feel like an outcast (just like he and his choices made her feel). But it's interesting (and natural) that she still feels some possessiveness over him, too.

Love that Hyde's staying on the beach on Red's tent and Jackie's surprise at that.

"Point Place is not my home, it's my personal hell," Jackie stated, standing up and brushing the sand off her backside. "You should know, you were the head demon." A statement which startled Hyde, as he had been thinking something along those lines lately, except she had been the fiend in his scenario. Hell really was other people.

Nice. I like the "No Exit" reference (it's a great, though disturbing, play by Sartre) and that Hyde's able to take in that Jackie says without becoming defensive.

"Yeah, I tried that," Hyde said, looking out to sea. "I've tried everything; another woman, beer, pot. I tried burning you so you'd stop coming around. And I didn't stick up for you when my wife and friends put you down, even though it took every bit of control I have to sit by and do nothing while you got hurt."

Aww, his confession is really sad (but YAY that he's finally confessing this).

"I thought you'd gotten over me before the puke was dry on your wedding T-shirt."

Ooh, ouch. Jackie's gotten really good at making burns.

"Yeah, it kind of works at first," Hyde replied. "Especially when you hold onto the anger; then you can fool yourself into believing that you're completely over someone. But it catches up with you in the end."

That's a great insight. So true.

She wished he were wearing his sunglasses, then she wouldn't see the hurt in his eyes. It was so unfair that after all he had done to her she would still feel badly when she caused him pain.

Aww... that's touching and sad for both of them.

"Did you really just give me a heads up to keep me from getting kicked out?" Hyde asked with a knowing smirk. "So you do want me around!"

"Damn!" Jackie swore. "That was just a slip."

Awesome. D

Hyde looked up to the top of the cliff where the half-finished house was perched. "I just want to make a real contribution," he said. "I mean, it's pretty awesome, isn't it? Building a house. A place where a family like the Formans will grow up and make memories." Hyde shrugged self-consciously as he caught Jackie staring at him.

"I guess that sounds kind of hokey to you."

"No, it's not that." Jackie gave Hyde one of her rare smiles. "Actually, I kind of like to think about stuff like that myself." Hyde returned the smile and for a moment they were of one accord. Then Hyde's fingers brushed against hers as they walked and she jumped away like she had been shocked.

"So, um, I'd better, um, I mean, we'll be starting soon and… bye!" Jackie ran up the cliff path, Guster at her heels while Hyde looked after her, remnants of the smile they had shared on his lips.

The spark was definitely still there.

I love this whole exchange. Hyde is being truthful with Jackie and even vulnerable by sharing his thoughts about the house and why he wants to make a contribution - this is really lovely. And that Jackie shares his feelings, delicious and hope-giving. They're connecting over this specific house that's going to be Jackie, thinking about the future and family... maybe their own some day (foreshadowed/implied). And, of course, that the spark between them is still there. D D
MistyMountainHop chapter 11 . 11/21/2010
"What do you expect to gain by working here? Do you think if you hang around long enough I'm just going to magically forget about all the crap you put me through?"

That's a good question.

"Maybe," Hyde replied, carefully smoothing the mortar over the brick. "Maybe I'll get lucky and one day that pot of anger you have set on the boil will get pushed to the back-burner. Maybe you'll remember that there was a whole lot of good stuff that came before all the crap, stuff that you shouldn't be so quick to throw away." Then he looked up from his work and smirked at her, but it was more sexy than smartass. "Or maybe I just like the uniform code for the female workers. I've gotta say, if a bikini is the standard outfit for the female workers here, God bless Californian trade unions."

Classic Hyde. I really like this whole paragraph. Even though it's not nearly enough to convince Jackie of his intentions - it's a start.

"and make sure you use the half-inch dowelling to space those bricks, and go easy on the sand. Amateur!"

Awesome. She's got to school him on a lot of things...

"Whatever you say, Miss Burkhart. I'm really looking forward to working under you."

LOL

He was a little chagrined to find that Alex still stood half a foot taller than him.

Love that detail and the bit of inadequacy it stirs up.

Looks like Jackie found a new Kelso.

Interesting thought, although Alex has a non-doofus brain. D

"I think if Jackie was really your girlfriend then she would have trusted you enough to tell you exactly who I am," Hyde said coolly. "Maybe you two aren't as close as you think."

Nice. He has a point.

"Steven! Alex!" she screamed. "Come quick!"

The two young men sprinted to the garage at top speed. And although Hyde was concerned for what was behind the urgency in Jackie's cry, he still took fierce pleasure in the fact that Jackie had called his name first.

Me, too. LOL Glad he noticed she did that.

"No," George said forcefully. "I'm not ready for the hospital yet." As Alex propped him up on the pillow, George suddenly met Hyde's eyes, now unhidden by his glasses so he could read the writing on the bottles. There was a speculative look there, as though he had picked up on George's use of the word 'yet'. He was also looking at the labels on those bottles with a creased forehead, as if all those Latin medical words meant something to him. But how could they? What would a healthy young man like this know about cancer?

I like that you're allowing Hyde his intelligence here. And the plot thickens fascinatingly.

the pond-like smoothness of her demeanour

I like that you've applied this image to a person's demeanor. That's a fresh way to use it.

As father and daughter hugged, George could almost feel his time with her ticking away with every needed more time. Time to fix the messes he had spent a lifetime running away from.

Aww, that's sad. I like all of the wisdom George is attempting to give to Jackie.

"Hi, Mrs Forman. Yeah, I made it, still all in one piece. So how's everything back home? Uh huh… Kelso did what? Yeah, if he did that, I'm not surprised Red finally delivered on the whole foot in the ass threat. Hey, how is that cancer patient at the hospital doing – you know, the one you're always talking about? What was that new medication you said he'd switched to?"

Fascinating development... And LOL at Kelso... sheesh.

You're doing really well making both Jackie and Hyde sympathetic. I'm rooting for both of them now. And for George.
MistyMountainHop chapter 10 . 11/21/2010
"Who is? Jackie, did somebody hurt you? Please, sweetheart, tell me what's wrong and I promise I'll fix it for you."

Aww, a father's love. George loves Jackie so much.

George drew in a deep breath. "Great – now there's two young men out there I have to punch in the face."

LOL

"Did he? You know, considering he punched your other boyfriend in the face, and has not only followed you to Chicago but also to California, I've got to conclude that he must still have feelings for you."

'Tis true. [YODA] To your father you listen, Jackie. [/YODA] D

"But when you've been together with someone for so long and... and you've let them see who you really are, then when they treat you l-like you're w-worthless..."

Yup. Hard to forgive.

"I'm afraid he'll make me into nothing again," Jackie whispered. "That's what he did in Point Place. It was like everybody saw me as worth less than a stripper. I saw myself as less than her. And it hurt so much that I did whatever I could to make the hurt go away. I started to like how it feels... not to feel."

This gave me chills. Seriously.

"I haven't used anything like that in over a month. I don't even smoke pot anymore. But if he is here, making all my friends, making you, see me through his eyes... I don't know what I would do. I'm scared of what I might do."

Her fear that Hyde's going to take away her new life (like he basically took away her old one) is totally understandable (despite that this isn't Hyde's intention). She has no reason to trust him.

"What the hell are you doing here?" George demanded.

Hyde blinked. "Uh... I'm on a break?"

I'm scared for Hyde. LOL

Even now, taking in his depressed response to Jackie's rejection, that description still seemed kind of... off.

Yay for George's perceptiveness. Methinks he will see more parallels between himself and Hyde, particularly when it comes to the women they love - and how they lost them.

"The question is if you're still going to want to work for me before the day is done," George gave a sinister smile. "You ever worked for a guy after you'd hurt someone he loved?" Hyde's eyes widened at the implication.

"That's right, buddy. Welcome to Georgetown - you're in my world now. Let's see how long it takes before you go running back to Pointless Place with your tail between your legs."

LMAO Whoa! Hyde is in for it (but he earned it). And Why the hell hasn't anyone ever called Point Place "Pointless Place" before? It's a perfect burn. Hyde or Eric or *someone* on the show should have called it that. For something that's so obvious, it's really freakin' clever. I'd like to borrow that (but I won't unless you give me permission) for my own T7S stuff.

Once Hyde was out of sight, all the badass leaked out of George's body at the thought of the obvious consequence of his decision. How the hell was he going to explain this to Jackie?

Good question. Can't wait to see the answer.

"Alex, you don't think I'm nothing, do you?"

"What, are you kidding? Any girl who can mitre a corner to a perfect 90 degrees is something special, I can tell you!"

LOL and aww...

I figure we can still squeeze in a quick dip before we start on the south wall."

Oh, boy... boy oh boy... D D

Even though George isn't originally your character, you write him so well. He's really likable and sympathetic and enjoyable to read.
MistyMountainHop chapter 9 . 11/21/2010
Jackie drew in a deep breath as she slid her college application through the mailbox slot.

"And another eager student is added to the Berkely fall intake," Alex announced cheerfully.

Jackie may have a bright, Hyde-less future ahead of her...

He was more at home in the light than the darkness so was happy to respect this boundary.

That's an interesting part of Alex's characterization. The opposite might be said for Hyde, more at home in the darkness than the light.

"He can't help it," Shelley said, overhearing their exchange as she passed by. "Alex has always had a hard time working out what he really likes." Jackie was surprised by the sudden tension between her two friends. It was obvious Shelley was not speaking without experience.

Ah-hah! A rival for Alex's affection.

Meanwhile, from high up on the roof, a pair of blue eyes was following every movement of the carefree brunette. As he watched her kiss a handsome stranger, his hand tightened around the hammer he was working with, just before bringing it down with bruising force on a nail.

"Hey, new guy," Rick called from where he was straddling a neighbouring beam. "Go easy on the hardware, dude.

What did that tool ever do to you?"

"Fucking kissed my girl," the new guy muttered.

"What was that?"

"I said, whatever!"

*dies* Love Love Love! (My heart's a zennie one, after all). Love that seeing Jackie kiss Alex makes Hyde physically react. Love that he found his way to working on the house. Love that his answer to Rick's question about the tool is about Alex (funny and clever). And love Hyde's almost Fezian, "I said, whatever!"

Also this one has some muscle on him, so there's more to him than his El Camino.

More love. LOL Love George's observation of Hyde's strength and that he mentions the El Camino to Jackie.

"I only know one person who drives an El Camino," Jackie said, her mouth turning dry. "And he is about as far away from a friend as you can get."

Can't say this is going to be good for Jackie. Hyde's about to break her happy bubble, and I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not. Can't wait to find out. D

It had the same dent in the rear fender that Fez had put there when he backed the car into the garage in his first driving lesson. It had the same rock band stickers on the rear windshield. And it had the same rolled up foam mattress strapped into a corner of the flatbed that Steven used to unfurl when he would take her up to the reservoir and they would lay down together under the stars.

Great details, especially the last one.

This was not the same girl who had vowed he was the most important thing in the world to her; this girl wanted nothing to do with him.

Of course, what do you expect, Hyde? Talk about naive. You break her heart six ways to Sunday, and you think she'll just be so happy you want her again that she'll take you back? D Yes, I'm arguing with a fictional character. LOL

He didn't say that Red had followed that instruction with the words You broke it, you fix it, shoved him out the door, and locked it after him.

LMAO Awesome, Red.

"Do you really think it matters that she wasn't legally your wife? That's like thinking a burglar who gets his charges dropped because the police messed up his arrest wasn't really guilty. You got off on a technicality, Hyde. You aren't innocent, you're just lucky."

Oh, yeah! Jackie just hurled a fireball of truth straight into Hyde's face. And so eloquently, too. Wake up, man!

Huh. At least he apologized and means it - and Jackie can see he means it. Whether she cares or not is another story.

"That's it?" He was incredulous. "I drive over 6 statelines for that? Don't you have anything else to say to me."

"You're right, there is one more thing I should say." Jackie's shoulder brushed his as she walked away, throwing one last comment over her shoulder.

"Have a nice trip."

Ouch. Painful but not necessarily undeserved ouch. He's getting his rejection of her reflected back. Hyde, you have got your work cut out for you.
MistyMountainHop chapter 8 . 11/21/2010
"Because I've seen this movie before and I know how it ends," Hyde explained. "This is just like that time when Donna ran off to California because Eric hurt her feelings. Remember, Donna? When you came back you admitted that you all you did was mope over Eric."

Oh, boy. Hyde is in for a huge disappointment.

I was a jackass to Jackie – I admit that. So she's run as far away from me as she can so I'll miss her and ask her to come back. But if I know my Jackie she's going to be a hell of a lot more depressed than me because I'm used to being on my own but she can never handle it."

And is Hyde ever delusional. *lol* He was far more than a jackass. But awww that he called her "my Jackie"...

"It's very simple, Fez. The reason Jackie hasn't called me back is because she is probably on her way back home as we speak."

*smiles and nods* You go on thinking that, Hyde.

"Oh, Donna, I am so sad for you that Jackie is giving you the comb over."

"I think you mean 'brush off', Fez."

LOL Cute.

Seeing her in action, Hyde wondered to himself what the hell he had been thinking the last few months. It was like his brain had taken a leave of absence.

Ah, the first smart thing Hyde has thought in this chapter. *lol*

"These aren't the kind of people I want to measure up to."

Love that Hyde says this - and believes it. *cheers*

"Sam, I'm not saying there's no truth in all that. All I'm saying is I want to be with a girl who wants more from me than the bottom of my barrel."

Good for him! D

"Perfect, hardly," Hyde acknowledged. "But perfect for me – yes."

Aww... love that he thinks that. But it may be too little, too late, Hyde.

Sam waved her hand in front of his face. "Hello! I'm from Vegas. When are you going to get that?"

LOL

Love is like the multiplication table to you – beyond your comprehension.

Oh, burn!

Sam creased her forehead in bewilderment. "You mean – Steven?"

Hyde nodded, his eyes flashing coldly behind the shades he had whipped on. "Only one girl I know has the right to use that word. And you sure as hell aren't her."

*melts* Love that.

Trust me when I say Jackie and me getting together was a long process, many years in the making.

Thank you. Wish the show had acknowledged that (yeah, I've said it before, but it bears repeating).

"You're building a Jackie robot?" Kelso cried, eyes lighting up. "Awesome! I call dibs on dressing it – I lifted a bunny outfit from the Mansion. One question though – will it come with a mute button ? 'Cause that would really be a fantasy come to life."

LMAO

Kelso went all eye avoidance. "Oh, just some fire crackers and leftover chocolate pudding."

Kelso, Kelso, Kelso... I have to say, that made me smile. LOL Love that he's the one who broke into Brooke's apartment.

"I admit nothing!" Kelso said in a high voice. "Besides, I've eaten half the evidence so you can't prove anything."

LMAO

"After all, this is the end result he's obviously been working towards ever since he told that slutty blonde airhead she could stay. Congratulations, Steven, you've finally driven Jackie away for good."

Ouch.

"Man, I'm sorry," Kelso commiserated, placing a comforting hand on Hyde's shoulder. "But hey – look on the bright side; at least you've still got the Jackie robot."

LOL

Your Kelso, as always, is hilarious.

Oy... I have no idea how this is going to be resolved or if it is. One way or the other, seems Jackie will be okay. But Hyde might not be...