Reviews for Blondage
SuiGaa chapter 1 . 6/17
Am I the only one who feels extremely dirty for secretly reading twincest slash?
AliceCullen3 chapter 1 . 1/1
LOVE IT!
JustMe chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
...Does Luna know what her boys are doing? BTW, love your stories. Keep publishing! (I'm actually a follower)
New Fan chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
I have never read a lorcan/lysander pairing but I think I may start...I also rarely review things but this was a really amazing story. The main reason I enjoyed it was the way you developed the characters, I love the opposites attract thing and you really made it work. The characters were just awesome, so thanks for this story.
I know okay chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Pretty good. I'm not sure I've ever read this pairing before.
MaiaAlcippe chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Ohhh Luna. Great story by the way.
FreakyPotterhead chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Ok, what? Ok. Hot.
Kyoki no Megami chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
haifisch;
i know this story was finished long ago but i hate reading without reviewing xD
so, lovely story. normally i don't read cannon pairings (don't have a problem with twincest or slash though) but i stumbled upon this story when i looked at a pic from fayu at deviantart. and love how luna acted xD had always been one of my two favorite characters. well,
continue writing
kyoki no megami
maDAlexa
llamajo chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Whoa! Hot incest alert! That was amazing!
Malfoyesque Tendencies chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
*_* never thought much about second gen until I stumbled upon a lovely fic by SH about al and scorp... but i have a bit of a kink for twincest (joel and benji, tom and bill, fred and george...) but now i get to add another pair onto my list! :D thank you, this is great hahaha, i LOVE the title too! yay for kink! one question though... are they nekky when Luna walks in on them?! hahahaha :3
Edan Marie chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I feel absolutely terrible for liking such explicit twincest, but this is bloody fantastic. Wonderfully written and completely engaging, and I may, very slightly, ship Lorcan and Lysander now. In all honesty, the title was enough to have me hooked, although it did make me assume there would be more humour in it. I'm not generally a fan of bondage, and this fic did nothing to change my mind, but I can't deny that it's still fantastic, and I enjoyed the more affectionate moment between the twins at the end.

The only thing that completely shocked me though, was Luna. She's actually okay with that?! Well, she's always been a little strange, hasn't she?
Russia Tashi Lupin chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I enjoy.
Roxy chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I love how Luna loves that her kids have sex!
Sicily Zane chapter 1 . 1/14/2012