Reviews for Droplets of Love
Vampygirl chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Wow this story is really good! Almost exactly how I imagined shiki and Rima after their fall out with ride.

Are you planning to write more on this story? Oh, and can you write a story for kain and Ruka? There aren't many good stories out there with them :)

Love, vampygirl
Misery Lotus chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Your stories are so awesome w
lizzyclaire chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
So good. That was absolutely amazing. :)
TheTricksterRuler4Ever chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Cute Story!
No Contact Ever chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
love it and the fact that the sky is red if it rain's blood for romance i want to live there
sailor sirius chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
*speechless* *even more speechless* *even even more speechless*

Your stories are always excellent! I loved it! Absolutely loved it! Whoever says they hate it has got no brain at all :D I was feeling a bit sad when Rima and Shiki were avoiding each other at the beginning but YAYS! They finally opened up their feelings at the end!

You are such an awesome writer! Please please write more Shima fanfics in the future! (which is actually kind of obvious coz you lead one of the shima fan communities :D)

Shima 4eva
greybunny chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Best story of Rima and Shiki :D
EmilyFitch8D chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G-L-Y-C-U-T-E !

I LOVED IT :D

It was so cute and so full of emoticon !

Keep up the great work x3
mstery chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
aw so good i love it and for some reson i'm comenting on every one please do on for kain and ruka (can't spell his first name -_-) or if you have i can't find it ah i need a life '-_- i must be dumb or somthing any ways 5 stars! *
DarkEmi chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
How romantic *sigh*...

I'm jealous.
Chris LaFey chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
It was very heart warming, and sweet.

Thank you.
ShhListen chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
aw...misunderstandings...
BlackNeonAngel chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
aww...thats so kyute! Umbrella is really good too...I hope you will update that on soon.
ephemelody chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
AW...SO SWEET! X3 X3 X3

loved it! the rain, the sadness, and the happy ending! shima forever!