Reviews for Fifteen
Greered chapter 4 . 9/10/2010
Your fic is GREAT! love it!
Miss Mila chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
So, I kinda really LOVED that. This chapter especially. I just recently got into watching Leverage, and already Sophie/Nate is my favorite ship.

I'll be watching out for this story ]. Updates are nice.

Mila
martini crazy chapter 4 . 6/21/2010
abso bloody fantastic, i bet it was that way ;)
minderismeer chapter 4 . 4/21/2010
I love this story. I actually believe that they would shoot each other and then take care of eachothers wounds. I hope you will update the story soon.
BookLover223 chapter 4 . 4/18/2010
I tink im in love
DarkHeartsUnleashed chapter 4 . 3/30/2010
XD he shoots her then he bandages her. how cute.
csfan chapter 4 . 3/30/2010
Another great update. Okay, they shot each other but they also took care of each other afterward. Loved that little angsty exchange indicating Nate's jealousy and then at the end when Sophie hugged him and they teased each other. I wonder where they'll meet next.
Carlier36 chapter 4 . 3/30/2010
I love all the little references that tie in so well with our backstories. Great job, as always :[!
friscolover chapter 3 . 2/6/2010
liked it...a lot!please update!

you're really good at making the characters look real!
kanskyny chapter 2 . 2/6/2010
i like how you captured nate's earlier... innocence, i guess. he doesn't have that "i'm sexy because i'm damaged" (lol) manner yet because his son is still alive. i just love how you put that.
Piecesof16 chapter 3 . 2/5/2010
Wow... Awesome story, seriously! Please update again soon!
RavennaNightwind chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
Hehe. Cute. I can't wait to see their other meetings.
csfan chapter 2 . 5/2/2009
Like the reviewer before me said, this is the perfect characterization of the two characters. Sophie, the incomparable flirt and Nate determined to resist her but failing to do so. AWESOME. How I wish we could get some N/S flashbacks like this in season 2.

One of my favorite parts is Sophie pick-pocketing Nate. That was hilarious.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
kausingkayn chapter 2 . 4/29/2009
These are utterly amazing! You are able to characterize Sophie and Nate down to the letter, crossing the i's and dotting the t's. Update soon!
Carlier36 chapter 2 . 4/29/2009
Ooh! Really great chapter - I love how he gets all mad over her pickpocketing him. :-)