Reviews for So Believe
NinjagoGirl4773 chapter 8 . 11/18/2014
I also face palmed at what Wasp said in that episode. And when Bee said "Look at you! You're hideous!" I was all like "Nu-uh bro! Prime actually looks really cute. You turned into a token black character!" And also in that episode, Prowl is the ONLY character who's Holoform is his human form? We never see the other's Holoforms.
Hunting For Stars chapter 6 . 11/10/2012
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Great story! Highly enjoyable!
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
awesomeness
Bookits chapter 11 . 6/27/2010
This was an awesome story! I can't wait to read the sequel!
hermonine chapter 12 . 5/8/2010
nice story
Rainspiral chapter 9 . 1/17/2010
I loved the Human error episode1 Bee stuck as a human was so funny.
Rainspiral chapter 8 . 1/17/2010
me Grimlock go with with you but me Grimlock go with you ALONE
Pyra Sanada chapter 11 . 10/28/2009
Should be interesting to see how her mother reacts to the news! Very happy that Paris is taking the initiative to befriend the twins while everyone else is being a chicken sh*t. _
Riku Courtier chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
WOW! VERY NICE! I CAN'T READ THE WHOLE THING RIGHT NOW, BUT I WILL LATER!

Riku's Music Lover
Heaven's Archer chapter 6 . 7/23/2009
:P Curly being likable depends on how curly it is xD Corkscrew curls dry BEAUTIFULLY but curls like mine *stuck somewhere awkward between curls and waves* dry in tangles and combs don't fix em and brushes make em frizzy T.T My hair hates me

LOVE IT
Heaven's Archer chapter 5 . 7/23/2009
Lol :P I'm an Australian and our accents aren't THAT bad Meh, I give Maggie's is :D But stiil T.T I suppose though, from my perspective writing American accents is impossible, annoying things :P

ANYWAY, I'm loving this story and are about to turn the page, site, button...thing. BYE! *Hops off down into Fanfic down and down Tranformers lane*
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 11 . 7/8/2009
Saw the movie already, it was pretty good, though mostly I prefer the first one.

I think this fic is good, I really like Paris's relationship with the twins, I guess one of them will be appointed as her guardian. Also, if Sam and Mikaela will be living in different places, who'll be guarding Kaela now?

Wonder what you could be planning for the sequel. Anything is fine with me as long as it doesn't involve breaking a certain favorite couple of mine or killing for no good reason.

So, lets see what you come up with.

P.S. When you mentioned using the movie, did you mean rewritting it with Paris thrown in for good measure, having it already happened before, or just some details of it?
CrimsonMoon2009 chapter 11 . 7/2/2009
I Love it.
KuroTenshiAkuma chapter 11 . 6/30/2009
WOHO! THAT WAS AWESOME!

Heh,I saw ROTF too.I cried when Optimus died,then threw popcorn at my cousin when he laughed at me. I so want Willie as a favorite line from it is when that old Decepticon-turned-Autobot sez in his awesome British accent "I'm too old for this crap."

Hey not to flame or anything but when you were talking about the animated series I was REALLY confuzzled. Cuz...I watched only a few episodes,&only cuz there was nothing on. So...yeah.