Reviews for Sapphyre Raven Beaauetiful Jackson
You went waaaay overboard
Anonymous Reader for ever chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
Nope I can't.
Anonymous Reader for ever chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Oh yeah. This was EXACTLY what I needed. A really awful story makes everything seem so much better! Where'd we get the term Mary Sue? I know it, but I don't know it. Get what I mean?
SherlockedWhovian221B chapter 3 . 8/19/2014
Hilarious and accurate. It's been a long time since I've read something this funny. :)
Two thumbs up.
person chapter 3 . 5/31/2014
This is hilarious! I love how well you portrayed the true nature of a crappy fic. This is exactly like what I end up finding all the time. Thank you! I truly enjoyed this!
TimTam chapter 3 . 5/20/2014
*Rolls around laughing hysterically before sitting up, wiping tears from my eyes.*
Me: Gemma?
*My OC lands on the floor with a fit of grumpiness*
Gemma: Yes?
Me: Kill da Mary Sue will ya ;D
Gemma:…Ummm…Why?
Me: She annoys me.
Gemma: Do it yourself. Piper got a stone in his foot. *Poofs away*
Me: THE FATE OF YOUR AUTHORS HAPPINESS IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR PEGASUS! Come back! I can't go to the land of the PJO… *sniffles*
Gemma (With Piper The Piebald Pegasus in tow: Fine. *Skewers whats-her-face*
Me: Yay! Did you know this is almost as funny as "Teh Savior of Aleggesia" (In which the characters of The Inheritance Cycle find a suspiciously pink book and embark on ajourney of horror, Maey sues, fits and seizures, badly written smut and tramatised characters after the reader of the adventures of blah blah di blah blah, and her fellow sues as they woo characters, hatch dragons-that-don't-exist and Really Really Really insult all other female characters/races/things/people!) which is the funiest story ever? It's true!
apocalypticapplepie chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Wow, this is really bad!:D
Shadowdawn199 chapter 3 . 1/13/2014
Oh, gods. This is brilliant. I'm a very speshul snowflake and can instantly relate. Oh, the curse of Mary Sue-ness.

Joking aside, this is a perfect example of what not to do. I think that if a lot of people on here read this, understood it was a parody, and got that this is what not to do, Fanfiction would be full of a lot better stories. Certainly, I would have liked to have seen this when I started out.

Keep writing this please. Which I'm sure you will do after a appropriately dramatic amount of time in which we all check this four times everyday, and then you will post another chapter after leaving us on this dastardly cliff-hanger. *leaves, trying not to snort*
NaturallyDark chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
Haha! Aw, man, this is great! When do we find out she can fly and put up a forcefield and all that crap? Seriously, this has got to be the most amazing Mary Sue parody I've ever read! Keep it up!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
Update soon.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
Awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
This is so funny.
WTF chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
WTF?! I am like about to freaking slap the author of the other story for making her such a Mary Sue! Because I read it and then this, and I realized how much of a Mary Sue she is! Tis is a parody and it is like 100000000000000000 times better! And that's SAD okay? Just sad.
Love it chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Oh. My. Gods. This is too funny! Being the good little Mary Sue I am I went! this story has me rofling my fao
elsatheflamequeen chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
This is lamely hilarious. Lame because of the horrible Mary Sue. (I'm not saying you did a bad job of making her a Mary Sue, I just think Mary Sues are horrible in general.) Hilarious because of how screwed up all the characters are. Chiron? Messed up. Annabeth? Nothing. I got no vibes of her epicness. Percy? You just... no. He's got no substance, just like all of the other characters. This may just be just be the best PJO parody I've ever read.