Reviews for Sapphyre Raven Beaauetiful Jackson
PinkRaindrop chapter 2 . 6/18
Iris Messaging.

Gods, mortals are so clueless these days!
PinkRaindrop chapter 1 . 6/18
Sapphyre Raven Beaautiful Jackson
little miss jolie chapter 1 . 6/16
literally if i had a celestial bronze ruler i would simply rule out the need for me to do math homework. ha, ha, get it? XD
like, okay, earlier today i was reading a new fic from one of my old fanfiction friends- she's super sweet. it was enjoyable enough, but cue the mary sue romance and i legitimately had a gag reflex and had to close down my browser. i felt so bad, though, since she's super seeet lol. but that was scary enough, and i'm terrified as to what romance or cringey mary sue stuff you have in store.
Whyhow chapter 2 . 5/29/2015
Technically, Hera wasn't a maiden goddess, she just refused to have a relationship with anyone other than her husband Zeus, and therefore didn't have any halfblood children.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
You went waaaay overboard
Anonymous Reader for ever chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
Nope I can't.
Anonymous Reader for ever chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Oh yeah. This was EXACTLY what I needed. A really awful story makes everything seem so much better! Where'd we get the term Mary Sue? I know it, but I don't know it. Get what I mean?
a-humble-trash-can chapter 3 . 8/19/2014
Hilarious and accurate. It's been a long time since I've read something this funny. :)
Two thumbs up.
person chapter 3 . 5/31/2014
This is hilarious! I love how well you portrayed the true nature of a crappy fic. This is exactly like what I end up finding all the time. Thank you! I truly enjoyed this!
TimTam chapter 3 . 5/20/2014
*Rolls around laughing hysterically before sitting up, wiping tears from my eyes.*
Me: Gemma?
*My OC lands on the floor with a fit of grumpiness*
Gemma: Yes?
Me: Kill da Mary Sue will ya ;D
Gemma:…Ummm…Why?
Me: She annoys me.
Gemma: Do it yourself. Piper got a stone in his foot. *Poofs away*
Me: THE FATE OF YOUR AUTHORS HAPPINESS IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR PEGASUS! Come back! I can't go to the land of the PJO… *sniffles*
Gemma (With Piper The Piebald Pegasus in tow: Fine. *Skewers whats-her-face*
Me: Yay! Did you know this is almost as funny as "Teh Savior of Aleggesia" (In which the characters of The Inheritance Cycle find a suspiciously pink book and embark on ajourney of horror, Maey sues, fits and seizures, badly written smut and tramatised characters after the reader of the adventures of blah blah di blah blah, and her fellow sues as they woo characters, hatch dragons-that-don't-exist and Really Really Really insult all other female characters/races/things/people!) which is the funiest story ever? It's true!
apocalypticapplepie chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Wow, this is really bad!:D
Shadowdawn199 chapter 3 . 1/13/2014
Oh, gods. This is brilliant. I'm a very speshul snowflake and can instantly relate. Oh, the curse of Mary Sue-ness.

Joking aside, this is a perfect example of what not to do. I think that if a lot of people on here read this, understood it was a parody, and got that this is what not to do, Fanfiction would be full of a lot better stories. Certainly, I would have liked to have seen this when I started out.

Keep writing this please. Which I'm sure you will do after a appropriately dramatic amount of time in which we all check this four times everyday, and then you will post another chapter after leaving us on this dastardly cliff-hanger. *leaves, trying not to snort*
NaturallyDark chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
Haha! Aw, man, this is great! When do we find out she can fly and put up a forcefield and all that crap? Seriously, this has got to be the most amazing Mary Sue parody I've ever read! Keep it up!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/19/2013