Reviews for Who Stood To Gain?
Biancachu chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
This was incredibly. I love fics with PowersDean or have Dean be the younger brother because it can add a twist on the stories.
Biancachu chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
I enjoyed it. Just so you know in the pilot Dean knew to go back to the apartment because the Impala had flickering lights and noise. That scene was in the original but was later cut.
Darkaina chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Dean sounds insanely twisted, and that ending. leaves you wondering what event had Dean selling his soul. what had snapped in Dean, twisting a morphing, this chronic oppression with his brother... oo. its good. i wonder what you Dean would think of Meg.
musicalpsychology chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
AMAZING. WOW. 3
Lerra chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Yeah, scary!
VenusRising chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
that last line was killer...no pun intended.

even though I can't think that Dean would ever act like that, along with all those allusions to sleeping with Sam's girlfriends, this fits into the timeline perfectly. i don't even see why the yellow-eyed demon would kill jess as sam is already infected with the blood. i like how it was written as a detective story like how sherlock holmes retells a murder with the mystery solved.

great job!
Cassandra chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Interesting concept, your opening paragraph was good.
LuckyMe1 chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Wow! Someone finally brought up how Dean knew to come back to Sam's and save him from the fire. Thank You.

You had some very interesting and creepy theories...but all well thought out. Cool.
Albion chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Well. That's twisted, sick, completely logical, and amazingly written. If you're looking to start a fight, this is certainly the way to go. The scary thing is, it makes perfect logical sense: how else could Dean have been right there to snatch Sam away? You can look at it many ways (he had a bad feeling, he didn't want to leave Sam yet, etc.) but still... Well done.
JaneConstantine chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
wow...are you going to continue this? That was amazing!
the Witty chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
. . . Holy eff.

The sickest thing is, it makes sense, because as soon as Jessica caught on fire Dean burst through the door. Also, when Sam is standing outside by the car afterwards, he comes out of the house just then.

. . . Omf.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
I love the last line, 'He'd sold his soul for his brother years ago'. I could totally see Dean saying that to Sam in a moment of weakness. Though that was a really great angsty Evil!Dean story here, minus the slight overly brotherly love. Really great job on this!
ilikecrystals chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Ok, Isaac, I know I've been begging you for a story but you've ripped me up here! This is wicked! There is no way Dean would do this, no way! Dean is a hero! He wouldn't have killed Jessica because he loves Sam! Now, I'm all kinds of upset here!

Ok, yeah, it's logical and makes sense but I can't accept it! Not Dean! I love Dean and he wouldn't do this!

* breathe, breathe *

* grumble, mumble *

Ok, I'm better. No more exclamation points. This is extremely well written, and a truly awesome concept (I just hate it, is all). There's a couple of things that I want to mention but I'll send you a PM.

Thanks for posting, by the way! Great job!
youthere chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
The title was an excellent hook. I've always been a sucker for the old school detective novels...

I found the method of killing Jessica a bit over complicated, which deducted from the quite straight forward style of the story. If you were giving him superpowers anyway, why not make him a fire starter as well? Why bother with a lighter and all that jazz..?

I loved the ending. It was the best part of the story imo. "...it felt like the finest con of his life, selling the demons something they owned"-brilliant!
Katrin Van Helsing chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Wow, I really think you should expand this into a story somehow. Course this is a brilliant idea.