Reviews for Blinded Heart
Morgan Cheyenne chapter 7 . 7/22/2014
Aww I love you! Meant in a non creepy way. Your writing gives of such a raw story, but it excites me.
Morgan Cheyenne chapter 4 . 7/22/2014
Ahhh! I love it
Mischief101 chapter 9 . 9/7/2013
wow that's horrible. It was interesting but if I had known it wasn't really finished I wouldn't have bothered to read it
sexymama25 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
liked the story
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Flame: Go back and read over your work. Once you do, you'll see that some of your sentaces don't make sense! Re-do them or get a flipping Beta to help you with your grammer. It's not that hard to remember how write, is it?
aedf chapter 4 . 6/3/2013
ill be honest, so far this is choppy, confusing and not so good. Te plot seems amazing, but the writing ruins it.
SilverTail13 chapter 9 . 6/3/2013
O.O
Wow...
I liked the Fic... But I'm glad you never updated... O.o cus I think I would of wazzed out after both Bella and Edward were killed. Anyway. I'm glad your back on. I'll be looking at any of your new Fic if you start new once. Welcome back to fanfiction!
black rose a.k.a jane chapter 9 . 6/3/2013
Personaly that sounded like a good story. even if we just got the summery. hope you have fun living out side fanfiction. random question are you going to write other fanfictions, (you said your twilight faze was over but do you have any new films/books/tv shows that you are not obsesed with and might want to right about) and could you possibly post and answers and questions you got sent after this A/N becasue some people may ask same questions in future/ may ask same question or think about them and never ask. So if you put them on as more A/N chapters becasue they might answer alot of questions on alot of peoples minds, it could be grately appreciated.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/8/2013
Ur a terrible writer
DracoDreams-2 chapter 8 . 2/5/2012
very good story Keep up the good work
InuFan21497 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Pretty please continue t story!
may96 chapter 8 . 7/7/2011
I hope you finish this story
Edward's spouse chapter 8 . 7/2/2011
excellent. cannot wait for more.
FireBeatsRoses chapter 3 . 5/24/2011
Once again disappointed with the chapter length *sigh* killing me here! But all the same great for Bella doing her 'special abilities' I wonder if Lauren Mallory is going to be anymore trouble to Bella in the upcoming chapters? I know that blind people usually have amazing sense of awareness and usually amazing sense of smell and hearing. This 'electric feeling' interesting way to put that she can feel the Cullens are different. They sort of share the same thing of being adopted too, which is a similarity they both share. I do wonder if Bella is as vulnerable in this story as she is in the Saga? Or do her abilities make her less so?
FireBeatsRoses chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
This chapter is short too! Come on give some length, I want it to be more lengthy so when I get to the latest chapter I wouldn't have to be anxiously waiting for the next one like forever! Bella is very in character which is great! Poor Bella she's blind :(