Reviews for The Dating Game
Wonderbee31 chapter 5 . 3/5/2009
Heh, so it was Mxy that was all up to that, and really liked the idea of that little imp helping out for once, as well as Supes getting the drop on him. Loved the animated version, fit just fine compared to the Silver age version, and will look forward to more of your works.
Novchild chapter 5 . 3/5/2009
This was great and very funny, too bad is over.
Nightwing 509 chapter 5 . 3/5/2009
I enjoyede reading your story. I liked the way you had Mr. Mxyzptlk being the one to have gotten Superman & Diana together. Please update soon.
HELLACRE13 chapter 4 . 3/4/2009
Number 2 clark mumbles...

I love Clark and Diana's talk. Very sweet and in character redeems himself too.

Like I say Lois even when she tries to be nice is so to see I'm not the only one who feels this way. God why can't someone...Richard White anyone just put her in her place. Clark is just too decent to do it.
Wonderbee31 chapter 4 . 3/3/2009
Good section here, and glad to see Clark and Diana finally hook up, and will be looking forward to the idenity of the voice.
Kairan1979 chapter 3 . 3/1/2009
Good story. I feel a bit sorry for Lana, but they clearly couldn't end together, they haven't a lot in common. But Lois deserved a solid punch from Wonder Woman, if you ask me. Sleep with Clark to make Superman jealous? Clark was lucky he didn't tell her his Secret.

So - Bachelorette 2 wins!
Wonderbee31 chapter 3 . 3/1/2009
Shame about Lois, but then again, I never understood the attraction of having to put up with a low-esteemed harpy like her in the first place, yeah I get she's all strong willed and stuff, but she wants to be in control to the point of OCD. Glad to see the sweet moment there with Clark and Diana, and will look forward to when the lights turn on for them, and if Lois will be a jealous shrew when they are found out.
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 3/1/2009
Nice part though Clark could definitely learn to think better than he did and while it was nice to see a moment with he and Lana, they work better as good friends.
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Good part here, and glad to see it kept going and will look forward to the journey clark takes to find his true love.
Nightwing 509 chapter 3 . 3/1/2009
I enjoyed reeading your story. I liked the way you had Clark realize that Lana & Lois were wrong for him. Please update soon.
25 | « Prev Page 1 2