Reviews for Remember
Meatball42 chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
Love this story. You'll understand why I don't want it to happen, but it's areally good story nonetheless. I feel so nostalgic now
KateCayce chapter 3 . 3/14/2009
Great story!
csfan chapter 3 . 3/14/2009
Well done!
Carlier36 chapter 3 . 3/11/2009
Macie, this thing is amazing! It's so simple but, I admit, I definitely cried a bit. Really great job!
Technical Joe chapter 3 . 3/11/2009
It wasn't happy, and it wasn't sad. It just...was. That's pretty close to how I feel about life. There's plenty of times where I'm happy, a few where I'm sad, but good memorable ones that just, was.

This wasn't as detailed as the other chapters, but it didn't have to be. It showed what feelings come from a reunion. A rather much needed one at that.

It makes me glad that I have friends and family that always have my back. Rather if I known them for years or just a couple of months.

In the end, I applaud this series and the talent you have for writing it. It was a beauty to behold.
lillypilly11 chapter 3 . 3/11/2009
Aw, I'm so glad they're back together again. :-) I loved the way they found Parker!
lillypilly11 chapter 2 . 3/11/2009
This was so bittersweet, the feelings between them were really believable. Glad to hear there will be more...
Technical Joe chapter 2 . 3/11/2009
If I was the crying type, I would definitely cry on this chapter. Beautiful. Like you said, men don't cry. But, heck, you should see how I feel on the inside lol. I like the song too. Very bittersweet. You're doing good kid. Keep it up.
misssweetsweet chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Two mistakes: Degas, not Degahs and Rockwell, not Rockwall.
csfan chapter 2 . 3/10/2009
I love it! All those lines at the beggining made me remember so many great N/S moments in season 1. wow I love these two!

But this is sad and I don't want to be sad about Nate and Sophie, they just need to get together. It can't take another 10 years...in this fic. And so much less on the show!
Technical Joe chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Aww, so bittersweet. I'm curious tho. Didn't Hardison keep the painting? He was the one who was most attached to it XD. Oh well. I think it's safe to assume Nate himself held on to it in this fic. Based on the roleplay, I wouldn't expect anything less from such a talented writer ).
csfan chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
"That way, she couldn’t forget how badly she had wanted to burst from her hiding place, screaming Nate’s name, and throw herself into his arms."

I wish she'd done that... :(

Yes, it's sad that they haven't gotten together but I just love the fact that Sophie stole the painting of Nate. I freakin' love that painting and it would be no surprise to me if it meant that much to Sophie. Well done!
Lune-Solei chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Meep. This is rather sad. Really good, but really sad. I'm curious as to why Nate threw the iris into the water too. But I actually like the idea of Sophie stealing the painting. Good job.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
This is sad because Nate & Sophie belong together, and the team should be back working on other cons. I would hate to think of this coming to pass.