Reviews for Sometimes Goodbye Is A Second Chance
Guest chapter 27 . 3/24/2014
I'm really bad in writing reviews, but I absolutely loved the story, so I just want to say: thank you very much for writing this wonderful story!
anime2 chapter 29 . 7/24/2012
Cant believe the story is over. I loved every second of it. I couldnt believe when Jasper turned out to be Ambers father. I wanted him to be but didnt see how it was possibe. Thank you for a wonderful story. Also Happy Birthday(even if it is a little late) :)
jenmore43 chapter 29 . 10/10/2011
really really really good story loved it and i really liked how Jasper turned out to be the dad 3 it was great good job :)
TheFlutteryButterfly chapter 27 . 6/18/2011
Oh, Im so sad saying goodbye! I loved the sneak peek into the future; I like to know that everyones healthy and happy.

The whole story was well thought out and planned out, which I appreciated a lot. As a reader I felt secure about the journey; whereever you were taking me, I felt confident it would be a good place. Thank you for sharing this lovely story. Im going to spread the news about it straight away on the Facebook Twilight Recommendations page!

Oh, and do I sense a Cynthia & Jacob romance right?
TheFlutteryButterfly chapter 25 . 6/18/2011
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! Jasper is the daddy, Jasper is the daddy... lalala Yeah, I know Im a grown woman, but seriously, this is just wonderful! And the shower scene was HOT!
TheFlutteryButterfly chapter 23 . 6/18/2011
At the start i was worried that Lauren was going to take Amber, so I was glad that Alice and Jasper slept in the same room as the baby. Then I thought Laurens ride could possibly turn out to be Ambers father and he would cause problems, but shit, what happened at the end of the chapter - I did NOT see this one coming!
TheFlutteryButterfly chapter 22 . 6/18/2011
The weekend was lovely; all the games and swimming with the kiddies, just lovely.

And shoot, what does Lauren want now?
TheFlutteryButterfly chapter 21 . 6/18/2011
Aw, more cute babies! Alice playing peek-a-boo with Ella was so sweet; I could almost see the little one smiling and giggling.

And Daddy Jasper... *sigh* ;-)
TheFlutteryButterfly chapter 20 . 6/18/2011
Oh, the middle-of-the-night interruptions... ;-)

After having read so many Bella and Edward stories its so sweet and refreshing to see them somewhere in the background, but still feel like I know them. The same goes for Rose and Emmett.
TheFlutteryButterfly chapter 19 . 6/18/2011
I liked Alices hesitation in the evening, when she wasnt sure if she could go into Jaspers room or her own. Moments like that melt me.
TheFlutteryButterfly chapter 18 . 6/18/2011
I hope things will get better between Alice and Cynthia.

And I love the slow Alice & Jasper burn...
TheFlutteryButterfly chapter 17 . 6/18/2011
Im really happy theyre giving it another go; they deserve it, all three of them. Amber is such a sweetie, I can imagine her making little baby noises and Alice and Jasper cooing to her. A beautiful family.
TheFlutteryButterfly chapter 15 . 6/17/2011
Yes! Yes! Yes! ;-)
TheFlutteryButterfly chapter 14 . 6/17/2011
Oh dear, what a mess...
TheFlutteryButterfly chapter 13 . 6/17/2011
Dear god, I havent cried so much in a long time. Its 2.15 am here and I cant put it down...