Reviews for Secrets and Sacrifices
Guest chapter 5 . 10/23/2015
Where's the next chapter?
Ankh chapter 5 . 11/6/2013
I liked it... It's too good.. Maybe you would consider make them have another child again after this? Its just they should be a happy family despite the angst had happen in their life... I cant wait for the end of the story. I hope the earl will dead for good... I can't wait to hear you soon! Please update as I am eager to know more..
feamlenaruto chapter 5 . 10/18/2012
what a lovey story
feamlenaruto chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
this sure be good
Infinity78 chapter 5 . 11/23/2010
Awesome fic! Update please~
a1y-puff chapter 5 . 12/6/2009
I just got to read this and I cried ;_;

It was so touching and... Now I don't have words. But I'm happy for Lucy. And for Allen and Kanda, of course *wipe tears*

Are you lovely girls going to continue this?
Tora Macaw chapter 5 . 6/8/2009
Hi ya! Sorry I took a few days getting around to reading this but life has been going flat out! lol. Ah yes, the joys of wedded bliss when ones body feels like its been beaten black and blue. It was good to see Allen and Kanda talking things over with Lucy and great to see her understanding. Her life is hard but thankfully she now has her true parents to guide her.

AWESOME WORK GIRLS!
Nusku chapter 5 . 6/6/2009
Aw she took it pretty well lol
ShiroSakuraTenshi chapter 4 . 5/12/2009
Finally some one explain to me the en of mary sue, where do you people get mary sue from anyway.
GoGothGirl chapter 4 . 5/10/2009
ladies, any Sue that came from Allen and Kanda is a Sue that should be spared from fanfiction-slaughter. besides, every female OC created after the " " label was born is pretty much a Mary Sue. that's a fact that most people try to ignore. the only difference is that there are brilliantly written Mary Sues and gag-inducing-hair-pulling-pointblankmurder Mary Sues that we all wish we could kill; mob style.

i really would like you both to know that i absolutely love this kid. i used to adore her in the previous chapters, but now..-sigh- you know what's funny? all this time i've been imagining a grown up Lucy to look like Saya (Blood) or even Diva.. and then BAM! you guys revealed that her innocence is her blood, which means that she kill Akumas with it, which means that she bloody well (excuse the pun) can kill Akumas by coating a wicked-awesome sword with her blood, WHICH MEANS that she's more like Saya than i thought.

i am SO making Saya as a permanent Lucy in my mind. oh, and the whole drawing symbols thing? talk about Fullmetal Alchemist reminiscence! i know i've seen something similar in another anime somewhere, but dang! Lucy totally blew me away when she did that! have i said how much i love that kid? kanda must be damn proud. )

ps: -snort- kanda could barely handla ONE child. how could he want more? he's been trashed once too many times, i

think.
Tora Macaw chapter 4 . 4/26/2009
Awesome chapter! The battle flowed well and certainly held one heck of a plot piont. But of course Lucy would be so very different from everyone else and being what she is makes her a prime target for huge trouble. I liked seeing Lavi there and his usual cheeky comments.

A word on your Mary Sue statement. Fear not, okay? This story is about Lucy and her parents. This naturally makes her character the main focus but I can't see her over running the boys thus taking over the fic. Keep her strong and keep her prominate. I really feel like you guys have her screen time in perfect balance with Allen and kanda and this is what keeps her from turning into something we don't need her to be.

WELL DONE GIRLS!
Beloved Yaoi chapter 4 . 4/26/2009
wow! this is so awsome! please update soon!
Nusku chapter 4 . 4/26/2009
Poor Allen fighting with that stupid innocence!
iruka92 chapter 4 . 4/26/2009
You guys are just awesome. I hope that Lucy will forgive them for leaving her. (WTH's wrong w/ me, Of course it'll happen) . xD .. Excellent chapter. Its not as sappy as "shattered innocence". Not OOC as well. xD
The Neo Productions chapter 3 . 4/5/2009
OMG! The secrets out! Can't wait for their explanation!