Reviews for Lost then Found
misuky7 chapter 36 . 1/23
This story was a real beau. I adored how close they became, it has such a smooth flow to it. I especially loved the ending, and Joyce's part with the others - she really handed it to them. :3
wandwaving chapter 36 . 1/28/2011
really enjoyed reading this :)
Lycans-DollHouse chapter 36 . 6/1/2010
Amazing, plain amazing
littlemommom chapter 36 . 1/20/2010
i just love your stories, i have read most of them, you are a very good writer and hope to read more of your work very soon...thank you :)
TenshiFighter chapter 36 . 12/3/2009
OMG! EEP!-squeaks- i loved the ending it was so sweet and kawaii. awsie story keep up the amazing work kitty
TarraWoods chapter 29 . 11/10/2009
*Squeals with delight* I loved it so much!

can't wait to find out how it ends!
TarraWoods chapter 20 . 11/9/2009
I love it!
TarraWoods chapter 7 . 11/9/2009
ah! that was so cute when spike was telling her the story!

*claps hands ecstaticly*
Munchichi chapter 36 . 11/5/2009
I love happy endings especially Spuffy happy endings. I also liked how you mated Willow and Oz. Not that I didn't like Tara, just can't help but love the coolness that is Oz.
sensiblesense chapter 22 . 10/27/2009
I just found this story and I love it! Great work!
Munchichi chapter 20 . 10/20/2009
I am enjoying this story. I hope you continue this. I love reading your stories. Once I am done with one, I look for another one I haven't read.
TheSwannsSparrow chapter 20 . 9/17/2009
this is really good. hope to read more soon
Itanaru101 chapter 20 . 8/28/2009
I bloody lov dis!
rkm chapter 20 . 8/23/2009
i really like the tentative friendship they're forming - gentle times, but also pain-filled, confusing, and sometimes angry. hopefully between the two of them, they'll see who they are, what they need, and have the strength of self to find their peace, individually and together. looking forward to more!
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 20 . 8/18/2009
I love this story and I can't wait to read more. Please, please, please, please, please update soon. Please?