Reviews for A Kiss in Time
Smile chapter 23 . 3/13
I really like you piece but there are a few points that you need to work on your word choice. When you say plunge, it implies that the baseball actually entered the person's body, which is probably not possible with a human's strength. Also, I am confused about how many times the man was shot. You said he was shot three times but only two were on target. Does that mean that the third shot missed but you were saying that he was shot AT three times? Or does it mean that the third shot hit him somewhere non-vital? I thought it was the second one but then you had Brennan be glad that Hodgins didn't shoot anyone. Again, I really enjoyed your writing (I wouldn't have gotten this far if I didn't!) but there still remains a few areas that need work.
eve3514 chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
great description if booths b edroom. thanks for no burgundy, navy or black. very simple soothing and grown up. i like your booth much more than boreanaz 50s throw back.
JK chapter 25 . 2/2/2013
Just came across this and loved it!
queen0hearts chapter 25 . 3/25/2012
AMAZING!
Beth chapter 25 . 2/7/2012
I've never read fan fiction before. I was missing Bones and came across your story. I'm sorry I don't have a well rounded critique-but it is way past my bed time. I really enjoyed getting lost in your story. Thank you!
ImAnEdWaRdGiRl chapter 25 . 3/13/2011
That was fantastic, wonderfully written with an engaging plot. Good job.
MistressDrusilla1860 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
i loved this story very well thought out plot great case detail jus over all wow.. keep up the good work

mel
luvsboothie chapter 25 . 6/1/2010
Loved the story so much. Stayed up late at night and first thing I grabbed when I woke to finish reading. So much misunderstanding and stubborness on both parts, so much in character. You're a very talented writer. Thank you for your time and for sharing with us.
ceeray3 chapter 10 . 5/12/2010
Wow, you got Jared down pat! And the whole brother convo...really good. Nice chapter!
ceeray3 chapter 6 . 5/11/2010
Agh! I'm through Ch 6 and loving this story. The rest won't load for some reason. I'm going to have to go to bed and be left hanging. That's just torture!
Alicat76 chapter 25 . 5/7/2010
Fabulous story! It's 3am over here and I've been rivited to this story all evening/night! And I've adored every second of it. You write all the characters so well and the ending was just perfect. Thank you x :)
rainbowdreamsx chapter 25 . 4/16/2010
nice! x
Aurelie G chapter 25 . 4/8/2010
thank you !
anonymous.individual chapter 25 . 3/20/2010
brilliant :):)
linelm chapter 25 . 2/20/2010
I really liked this story! Great mix between case and romance, and the characters are very well written!

Thank you!