Reviews for Itachi's Treasure
AnimeGirlTillDeathAndOn chapter 1 . 1/1
I love ItaNaru. Once I found them out. I haven't read so much FanFiction in my life :P . I freaking love this pairing. People..you all need to write more ItaNaru! Haha. Awesome story though. Loved it! ️️️3
Hannah chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
haha same! I didn't even realize ItaNaru existed till a friend of mine showed me and i completely forgot about SasuNaru.
kiara chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
awwwwww to cute
CartelHentai chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Oh...yesyesyesyesyeysyeyysyeyysyeyys!
Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
You got stuck with Gai-sensei!? Poor you! I can only imagine the pain you're going through. XD
As for the story. I LOVED IT! Yes! Yes! Sasuke was an a-hole in this. Naruto did the right thing by choosing his hot and compassionate big brother over him. Aw, Itachi x Naruto won my heart over in this one. Oh and yeah, the lemon was delicious! It was so hot!

( 。・_・。)人(。・_・。 )

Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
after this me to
Deanna T chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
That was fantastic! Absolutely loved the story! Definitely one of my favorites :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
That was fast. They moved on so fast. Incredible.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
I'm more of a SasuNaru fan but I can't deny the hotness of ItaNaru so hell yeah, could they have a threesome please?
kaitlyn chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
my god..i love this...so much!itanaru forever!EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEp:3
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
This story is amazing. Sasuke doesn't deserve Naruto one bit, while Itachi does. Itachi is and always will be superior to Sasuke whether Sasuke likes it or not. I'm glad that Naruto picked the right Uchiha brother. GO ITANARU!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
glad your are, the story is great!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Yeah! love it!
Frostfire613 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
I loved this fic! Amazing! Though I like SasuNaru, ItaNaru/ItaFemNaru will always be my favourite since Itachi is my favourite Naruto character. I'm also a big fan of NejiNaru, GaaNaru, MadaNaru (The real Madara with his long hair, not Obito/Tobi), and HashiNaru (Which I'm hoping someone will write!). I prefer Naruto to be the uke, rather than the seme for some reason.

But what would be even better would be a Yaoi Harem/Reverse Harem for Naruto/FemNaruto! Like NarutoxItachixSasukexNejixGa ara! That would totally be drool worthy!

Anyways, thanks for writing such an awesome yaoi oneshot!
Shiragiku-chaan chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I love this 's simply beautiful.