Reviews for Itachi's Treasure
Hiei's Queen03 chapter 1 . 9/26
annieloveskitten chapter 1 . 8/20
oh sheet, that shit was good
CrypticRebel chapter 1 . 8/18
Haha Sasuke you lose :)
Can't blame you for being converted I was :)
Same! I love itachi and naruto being together. I am so happy naruto with itachi and not that Ho sasuke!
Twerkingwizard chapter 1 . 2/15
OMG this was one of the best fics I've ever read, seriously
Aya Wanderlust chapter 1 . 1/24
Omg. I usually feel pleased after reading a SasuNaru break-up/one-sided in a ItaNaru fic but i want mooore! This can't end already. The potential of a miltichaptered fic is shining on this one. Honest! This fic is THAT good!

Wanderlust no tsubasa
Yougotsomebuns chapter 1 . 1/17
I love the storyline and the differences between Sasuke and Itachi. Naruto is such a cutie pie as well and the way Itachi is gentle with Naruto is absolutely adorable.
Tallis chapter 1 . 1/2
God... I was so into sasunaru. I debated on whether to click this for about twenty minutes. So glad I did! I was fucking amazing! I think I'm officially moved into ItaNaru. It's so cute and... god... It just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! /Then again, I love just about every ship that has naruto in it and is gay. /
Puppet Priestess chapter 1 . 1/2
Praise be to you for converting to ItaNaru, instead of the overused SasuNaru. Emotional fic; loved it since there are too many SasuNaru fics out there now.
KazaHaru45 chapter 1 . 1/1
You sated my current craving for a good itanaru. Thanks! Awesome one shot by the way!
PervertSama chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Simply...beautiful...'passes out'
Its criminal i tell u
YokaiAngel chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
Welcome to the Itanaru fan club~ love the story~
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
OMG! I ducking love this story. This is my 5th time reading it and it never gets old. I love how you made itachi, he is perfect for naruto and you manage to portray that perfectly. Thank you so much, you are one of my favorite fanfiction authors in the itanaru pairings. I feel like kissing you right now! I always feel so bubbly after I read this :)
coffee lover chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
forgottenevil23 chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
Itachi is always better then his brother. Not a fan of yaoi but a of this pairing.