Reviews for Itachi's Treasure
muttjc2003 chapter 1 . 5/15
I completely agree with you. ItaNaru is so much better and your fanfic just proves my point. SasuNaru was once my favorite but forget that shit, this is the best. Great fanfic, it was fantastic!
I SO FUCKING AGREE!️️️️️️️️️
Douglarella16 chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
I fecking love it. it's PERFECT! I USE to be a sasanaru fanboy. but then I discovered ItaNaru. I also love Sasuke bashing.
itanaru4ever chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
welcome to my world of itanaru love, we have cookies and whipped cream... but the whipped cream is for the couple ;)
Mystic-Myth chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
Viva Itanaru
Pat123 chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
Awwwwww so cute
Hiei's Queen03 chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
OH MY GODS! THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL
annieloveskitten chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
oh sheet, that shit was good
CrypticRebel chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
Haha Sasuke you lose :)
Can't blame you for being converted I was :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
Same! I love itachi and naruto being together. I am so happy naruto with itachi and not that Ho sasuke!
Twerkingwizard chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
OMG this was one of the best fics I've ever read, seriously
Aya Wanderlust chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
Omg. I usually feel pleased after reading a SasuNaru break-up/one-sided in a ItaNaru fic but i want mooore! This can't end already. The potential of a miltichaptered fic is shining on this one. Honest! This fic is THAT good!

Wanderlust no tsubasa
Yougotsomebuns chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
I love the storyline and the differences between Sasuke and Itachi. Naruto is such a cutie pie as well and the way Itachi is gentle with Naruto is absolutely adorable.
Tallis chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
God... I was so into sasunaru. I debated on whether to click this for about twenty minutes. So glad I did! I was fucking amazing! I think I'm officially moved into ItaNaru. It's so cute and... god... It just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! /Then again, I love just about every ship that has naruto in it and is gay. /
TheMerlinianDr.SociopathHunter chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
Praise be to you for converting to ItaNaru, instead of the overused SasuNaru. Emotional fic; loved it since there are too many SasuNaru fics out there now.