Reviews for Little Darlin'
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
I have issues with you people and your jeff hardy fanfictions why do yall suck i sit around here and watch how yall could put together a good john cena or randy orton when the guys a dueche for crying out loud but a jeff hardy story always sucks because he always get done wrong or he plays out to be an asshole and get dumped i'm about do my own fanfiction about jeff hardy and im gonna show you idiots who claims to be a fan of his how its done :(
Katariina Sofia chapter 32 . 3/9/2014
Gah! You cant leave it like that! Please, olease, pleass update soon! :-)
The-Odd-One-Is-Loose-Beware chapter 31 . 11/24/2011
3 :D You're back!
butterflymask1978 chapter 31 . 10/23/2011
YAY! Finally all caught up on your stories. *does happy dance*

Loving this. So much drama...and I love it. :)
TnaKnockoutTaylor chapter 31 . 10/2/2011
333333333 I want more of this story it's aweesome
Mrs.TylerLockwood chapter 30 . 9/14/2011
LOVED THIS STORY! i wish you were updating more...i wanna keep reading...love it!
dehlia666 chapter 30 . 9/13/2011
I had totally forgotten about this story! Are there more chapters? I must read them! Let me know...or send them my way please!
jeffhardymegafan chapter 30 . 9/11/2011
Hey do you think you can send me a copy of little darlin my little girl? I really love all of your stories
butterflymask1978 chapter 29 . 2/27/2011
You're seriously making me wanna slap Jeff lately with this story. LoL He's so stubborn and blind! Oy! Great stuff, chica. Can't wait for more.
lluvy love chapter 29 . 2/25/2011
Ok love your story, followed it from the beginning, but...when is it gonna turn up. It's been so depressing lately?
Chibiwok chapter 29 . 2/24/2011
WTF? NO GET THEM TOGETHER NOW! hehe
The-Odd-One-Is-Loose-Beware chapter 29 . 2/24/2011
TT_TT
Voodoo Kisses chapter 29 . 2/24/2011
:( Jeffy... Tatum... they need to be together. He needs to grow a pair and do the right thing!
hardyobsessed88 chapter 28 . 1/25/2011
Love it! Jeff needs a kick in the ass! lol! i watched your video for this story and i thought that it was really good! nvr saw tatum looking like Jessica Alba (probably bc i dont like her) but it was put together really well! Good job on both story and video! :)
butterflymask1978 chapter 28 . 1/25/2011
I was all for Jeff and Tatum when I first started reading this, but now...he's being an ass...plus...Cody's so adorable. LoL Can not wait to see what else happens.