Reviews for Runner
CarolineSofie90 chapter 39 . 5/4/2014
I'm loving all of your Ronan/Jennifer stories :D
Guest chapter 39 . 4/13/2014
loved, loved, loved it! :) such a good story!
Motherduk chapter 39 . 5/26/2011
Thank you for a great story. Thank goodness there are some very talented writers like you around to keep SGA alive :-)
Veera Grier chapter 39 . 5/2/2011
I liked this story a lot! A lot of adventure,romance and fun, all the ingredients for a good tale ;)! The bet thing is really good. Ronon is so cute! And I relly love Kyrik! I think he's a great character. And with Cadman they made a wonderful couple.

Thank you!
SakuraStar12 chapter 39 . 2/14/2011
I absolutely loved this story, wish there was more action though and more scenes of Kiryk and Laura. great work love. Peace .
hifield chapter 39 . 7/9/2010
Excellent ending with Lorne's team worrying about going on missions with Jennifer now that she and Ronon were together. As usual, a really lovely story and one I'm sure I'll read over and over!
hifield chapter 38 . 7/9/2010
This was really good - love how Laura delivered Jennifer to Ronon's room and left her in his care - very nice.
hifield chapter 37 . 7/9/2010
Lorne's conversation and reprimand to Laura was really good. Also a nice scene with Celise.
hifield chapter 36 . 7/9/2010
Go Laura! Love how she wiped the floor with the mouthy women. I need a friend like that!
hifield chapter 35 . 7/9/2010
Loved the closing paragraph especially when Scott instructed to stop using the two R's as pin cushions!
hifield chapter 34 . 7/9/2010
Very sneaky fixing her knee while she's out - that way she can't refuse the surgery. At least Ronon was there when she woke up.

Good chapter.
hifield chapter 33 . 7/9/2010
Loved Evan's talk with jennifer in her room ... untill she passed out and hit her head! Really like how he was concerned for her reputation - nice close friendship.
hifield chapter 32 . 7/9/2010
Loved the DPD - Doc Protective Detail! Poor girl needs it. It was also fun to see how well Ronon obeyed Jennifer's order - Woolsey was right when he said : "But it is Ronon. Normally regardless of injury he has escaped the confines of the infirmary in under a day." Woolsey said. - poor guys got it bad!
hifield chapter 31 . 7/7/2010
The story's moving right along. Really like the closeness you've developed between all the main characters.
hifield chapter 30 . 7/7/2010
So funny when Jennifer sniffed Laura ... busted!

Like the girl talk.