Reviews for Sitra Ahra
CapriSunnyD chapter 1 . 12/14/2017
You should probably put some sort of hint about what kind of story people will be attempting to read in your summary. This is your typical dark and edgy Harry story. The majority of everything that happens, at least in the first 12 chapters or so, is to make you go "Wow, Harry sure is ruthless, cunning, and dark!". It's nothing but shock value after shock value with little substance in between. Like killing off characters for no other reason but that.
Katt chapter 27 . 10/5/2017
This story is good, but the biggest flaw is everyone's complete disregard of the Flamels' worth and influence as well as the French government when it comes to their treatment of a famous French citizen who is also a minor. I mean Nicolas is obviously more than what Dumbledore is (and yes Dumbledore is not the most powerful wizard in the world), and France has a whole government to just be disregarded like that. The only reason I made it this far in the story is because finding another one at this level is A LOT OF WORK.
Katt chapter 5 . 10/4/2017
This chapter, though the suspense was somewhat good, is total absolute bullsh!t. If it was Bellatrix Lestrange making such a Jason Bourne worthy escape, it would have been sensible. Is this a story where all the bad guys are given ridiculously overtop power-ups? People that wouldn't even normally break a nail doing extraordinary escape jobs against trained military professionals. I'm really hoping this isn't as trash as I suspect it to become.
Katt chapter 1 . 10/4/2017
The fight scene between Voldemort and the Potters in chapter one is something which would have made Rowling even richer than she is right now. So far your writing is unmatched. Now let's see the rest of the story...
Eagle-Eyes chapter 30 . 9/11/2017
Great story...

Hope there is a sequel

Keep writing as life allows
ani chapter 10 . 9/9/2017
tracey davis was a half blood.
Jimbocous chapter 30 . 7/27/2017
Great story. Though I know you've been off to other things, I sincerely hope you will return to this at some point. Thanks for a great read so far !
harryislife chapter 1 . 6/20/2017
Fascinating start
Sakura Lisel chapter 1 . 6/3/2017
Hey Nephlim, if you are still around some JERK calling themself R dude 1 has ripped off the first two chapters of this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
Your story might have been plagiarized by someone named R dude 1. See s/12511019/1/Sitra-Ahra
incy789 chapter 1 . 5/24/2017
Recently, your story have been plagiarized by someone calling himself? Arsene Wenger.
Jarvey chapter 30 . 4/2/2017
Dunno if you're ever going to pick up a pen again (so to speak), but I must say I hope you do.

Cheers
1066wthec chapter 1 . 3/15/2017
ooh.
the13thmachete chapter 30 . 3/12/2017
I just made it to this story, but I found it extremely compelling and read the whole thing in one day. It's impressive that you continued writing it on such a large scale over many years, and I'm overly greedy to expect more for free, but please continue.

I have some ideas about how you'd continue the political intrigue and problems with the Malfoys, but most of those are just guesses based upon your writing style.

Regardless, thanks for writing this!
GreenAlien123 chapter 28 . 1/30/2017