Reviews for Don't Forget
Destiny Maitland chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Name (First name): Lisa

Age (That you want to be in the story): 19

Appearance (Hair color, eye color, skin, blablabla.):Brown hair, brown eyes , tan skin

Personality: smart, bubbly, down to earth
Saoirse7 chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
I'm sorry your heart isn't in this. But you should totally keep writing it! It has a good, interesting story line, and your writing's pretty good, too. I'm sure that plenty of people would enjoy it if you posted just a little bit more, maybe about their thoughts during Flux's concert and then about their date.
Arocksprpl2 chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
Please continue!
dejiko001 chapter 2 . 9/29/2010
Aw... Hiatus...? D:

But this fanfic has so much potential right now... -

OMFG, NikkoxCourtney scenes are coming into my head right now... Blaaaaaah... I really want the next update; I wanna see of how everything turns out... x3
courtneynikko4ever chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
hey it's me agai I didn't mean to be harsh the other time but I have been waiting for a long time and I really really 1000000000000000000 really hope you make another one so I apologize about the way I was asking and beg for forgiveness(; ur awesome whatever ur name is!
courtneynikko4ever chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
where is the other chapter! I started to like it a lot but when I wanted to read the other chapter there was nothing but blablabla I'm getting very impatient: anyway I'm going to be nice and tell u that this is actually a great story that u made but still it does not mean I forgive u ok goodbye
Gonewiththerain09 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Cool! Update soon!
FantasyDreamer05 chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Hey! Oh my gosh! This story is really amazing! I love it, please continue it. I would be heartbroken if you didnt ]... but if your heart isnt in it... maybe you shouldn't... i dont know... but its really good and i love it, so please find it in yourself to finish the story! lol ]

NAME: Cassidy (Cassie or Cass) Breelyn Summers

AGE: 2 years younger than Jason...i dont know how you want Jason to be... lol

APPEARANCE: Light blonde hair with bangs... a little bit past the shoulders. Ice blue eyes with dark blue outlining them... lightly tanned skin. about 5'5", 5'5"

PERSONALITY: very bubbly and outgoing. Has a temper and and an attitude and speaks her mind alot which can also get her in trouble alot, but she's also very sweet. Can come across as a b!tch but once you get to know her you realize that she cares for her friends and puts them above almost everything. Loves music, and can play the piano and sings soprano. Not a crazy obsessed fan of Connect 3, but does like them and their music.

Why I want the part: I love the Jonas Brothers and even though Nick is my favorite, i think Kevin is absolutely adorable... and ithink he should have someone who's also sweet like him...
Fanficaddictoress chapter 2 . 8/4/2009
WHY ! PLS UPDATE ! IM BEGING YOU ! PLS PLS !
Fanficaddictoress chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Its amazing please continue please i just read the first chapter and im already in love with it

Here you might like this person as Jason's girlfriend.

Name : Alex Gonzales

Age : A year younger than Jason

Appearance : Glossy brown hair , liquid brown eyes, slender figure, tall but a little shorter than Jason.

Personality : Fun, Bird Lover, Willing to build bird houses with Jason, Not a crazed fan of connect 3, Into music, gets along well with the other 5 . Loves Jason and does not dislike his family.

Why i want the part : Well, i don't really mind if i get the part. But i just kind of think that this girl is right for Jason.
me chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
hehehe i 4got tht she haz to be reel srryz
me chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
4 the contest

Blue

jet blace with a neon blue streak pale skin punk rocker look in blue

comes off as tough blunt but really is kind and caring and hides emotions for a reason(she haz powers and if her emotions get out of control everythind will a flood b explode c crack or d float(based on raven)

beacause i like being noticed but not a in a bad way or b doing bad to and i like creating people
BeckyRocks chapter 2 . 7/15/2009
this is a really good plot!I don't mean to sound harsh or bratty but maybe you should finish this story?
ohbobsaget chapter 2 . 6/30/2009
don't stop this story!

i wanna see what happens!
citygirl09 chapter 2 . 6/20/2009
you should definetly write another chapter.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »