Reviews for Just Breathe, Just Be
deleted111 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
What I'm thinking, right now, is, "Why the hell does this only have five reviews?"

It's just breathtaking how good it is. Beautiful. I don't even particularly like Bella/Edward but this has got me close to tears.
Julsgracie chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
This is really great. The thing that I like most about it, is when you read NewMoon!Bella fics, usually they go one of two ways: Either Bella mopes about how Edward left her and her life is over, or she's so incompetent you'd think she's still catatonic. Your fic is a perfect mixture of both. You get some of the realistic thoughts, the things like her leaving her window open for Edward-"Just in case" (very nice, by the way)-the things that normally she doesn't think about because it hurts too much. But then you also get the stuff that really makes you feel what she feels, like counting the rhythm of her breathing. Great, great job!
sectemsempra chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
It's very easy to write 'New Moon' Bella angst. However, it is diffucult to write GOOD 'New Moon' Bella angst. And, darn, you nailed it! Brilliant!
DobbyWobby chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
oh, this is brilliant. really powerful, so amazing. i love it, you've captured Bella perfectly. i love it.
Permanent Rose chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Perfect. You have truly mastered Bella's feelings. And I like how you've added the "in. out. in. out" through the piece.
SteneMichele chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
This is great! Most people can't really master the whole New Moon era of Bella's life, but you can! The whole " . " aspect of it was so simplistic, but it works so well. You should try more angsty things like this more often. I'm looking forward to reading your story for the contest. Nice work!

SteneMichele