Reviews for McPompous
M. Louise E chapter 1 . 4/2
I liked this one shot. Very good. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Just found this..fkn fantastic :-)
Tiva-McAbby4Life chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Awww! This is SO cute! Strange, for something with brutality such as here (which was also very well written) but true :D
I love how you resolved the issues they have!
Is there any possibility of a sequel with Ziva and (mainly) Gibb's reactions to them showing up battered and bruised? Guess I just can't get enough! :)
Great fic!
Patrick chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Good male bonding fic.
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Aww, I love a good old fashioned friendship fic. McGee and Tony friendship stories are always nice.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2011

McGee, He Who Can Do No Wrong.

Tony scoffed at his glass.

"Why're you here, McPompous?" he asked, the alcohol taking the edge off his usual censor.

"I'm pompous?" McGee asked, and Tony could hear just how scandalous Probie found that idea. "You're the one who's been strutting around—"

"Like a peacock, yeah, got that part, thanks," Tony said, interrupting without the least bit of apology in his voice.

...I do hate it when McGee acts pompous to Tony...it's just mean to me.

What the fuck had Tony done to deserve that kind of treatment?

...HERE HERE! Gibbs always treats him better than any of the other do...actually, it's pretty much been that way ever since Kate died, not so much before then. So maybe her death lit some kind of lightbulb for Gibbs...

"I don't want to be," Tony said, biting each word out. "I'm me, and I'm capable."

...YEAH, YA ARE!:):)

"You put an innocent man in prison for three years," McGee said, a flash of glee igniting in his eyes.

...YOU TECHNICALLY HELPED HIM!:P

Tony could certainly pack a punch.

...Y'know, honestly? That's another thing I'd like to see...Tony punching McGee or Gibbs out of frustration or one of them finally pushing him too far...OOH! Actually, especially Gibbs. Cuz I absolutely ADORE the Tony/Gibbs Father/son relationship (I'm also a slash fan of them too, which is why I read your other stories...messed up, isn't it?:P) and everybody knows how much Tony respects Gibbs and looks up to him, but last season, he did sorta tell him to mind his own business in regards to his and EJ's relationship..so one step farther in sticking up for himself against Gibbs would be to hit him...and honestly, I think that would make a pretty powerful scene.

Tony hated talking.

...which is interesting when you consider how he does so much of it...but it could be a nervous tick, or defense mechanism...I'd believe it.:):P

"You were a good team leader," McGee said. "I liked being your Senior Field Agent."

Tony gave a quick grin before realizing that it hurt. "I'm sure you did."

"No, not just being Senior," McGee said. "I liked being your second."

...They'll be really good as the next team leader and SFA one day...:):)

"Can I work with you?" Tony asked. "Can you work with me? For me? I am senior, and until you become the youngest ever Director of NCIS or something – which I have no doubt you will be – I'll always be senior. And sometimes, I might be team leader, and you'll have to listen to me."

...I can just see the NCIS flashforward with the two of them...in ten or fifteen years, older and a little grayer,,,still working together as team leader and Senior Field Agent.:):):) And there is actually a really good fanfic out there that based ten years in the future,where Tony has his own team and McGee is the Director of NCIS...he'd be a good Director, I think.:):):)

"And once your nose has grown back, I'm taking you down to the gym," Tony said. "You punch like a girl."

"Your face begs to differ," McGee said, smiling just slightly.

"This?" Tony asked. "This is nothing."

...hehehe...gotta love the McGee/Tony Banter...:)

He stopped and smiled slightly back at McGee when he heard McGee's last words.

"Good night, boss."

...That tears it,my friend...you're f'in awesome.:):):):):):):)
tealrose chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
heh...loved it! T
SeductivelyDeductive13 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Oh this is amazing. I love your work and this is one of my all time favorites. I've been waiting for something like this. For some reason McGee acts like a tool, but I don't really think he's unreasonable like a lot of other authors try to make him out to be. This is perfect. You definitely captured their personalities, especially Tony's. You're a great writer! Keep it up I want more. (:
Bookworm1986 chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Alix33

Nail on head - there is plenty Tony has done but Tony cannot be expeccted to admit to it.

Don't forget the time when McGee had been attacked by Jethro and Tony thought it would be just hilarious to make McGee's computer make barking sounds

I do think Tony's anger and sense of being disrespected were picked up upon and expressed very well. Tony should be leading - i like him better when he is. However he has to expect that being made leader will cause problems especially with those who have suffered at his hands in the past, and if he wishes to lead it is something he willl just need to learn to overcome. Unfortunately we are apparently going to be stuck with joker Tony whom if what i have read about 8x6 - Cracked is to beleived i'm going to be mad at him and Gibbs for once again ganging up on Tim for Abby's lack of respect for any agent's orders.
Hieiko chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Aw, I love that they made up!
LexiThePlexi chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Jätte bra! Älskade hela! Jag har alltid tyckt att McGee va alldeles för arrogant under säsong 6. Och även om Tony brukar reta McGee ofta, så har det aldrig gått över gränsen, som jag tycker det har gjort med McGee. Iallafall, du skriver jätte bra, och du är jätte bra på att vara "true to the character".

Såg att du va svensk, så hoppas det gick bra att jag skrev på svenska. :)
Doni chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Nicely done.
CadyWaxingGibbous chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Though I had to skip over the parts about the broken nose, I loved this. I can see Tim's side to things, but it's also nice to see him *gasp!* take responsibility! And it would be nice to see something a little more intimate between these two in canon, just briefly, because I always wonder if these issues have ever been dealt with...
alix33 chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
"Tony didn’t have to look to feel the superiority McGee exuded. It had been there for days, weeks, maybe even months. The little itty bitty probie had grown up, grown a spine – and the arrogant attitude had been part of the package." - Me, I totally LOVED the Tim-with-attitude.

"What the fuck had Tony done to deserve that kind of treatment?" - Forgot about the literally bazillion spitballs Tim has had to endure over the last five years, DiNozzo? Do the words "superglue" and "keyboard" not even ring ANY frigging bells?
shywr1ter chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
This was just right! thanks-