Reviews for Rewind
SinuousFun-Keeper of Innocence chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
By gods, I love his last line.
HPSmallCharm29 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Oh my god. I don't think you understand how bad I wish this had actually happened. Why couldn't you write the show! Wonderful job :)
Chouko Chango chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
ah, the joys of the rewind button. :) you gotta love it
driver picks the music chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
What a present. lol!

That was great, I love your one shots.

Great job!
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
What a great story but very sad! It really hurt what Dean and Sam had to say to each other. And Sam is totally accepting the guilt. Poor kid, the boys are both so messed-up at the moment. Yet I can't help but agree with your observation that somehow Sam turned into his Dad, he definitely lost most of what was left of his innocence over the lonely summer.

Although there is no doubt for any viewer that the brothers still love each other dearly, they both don't know what to do with the new version of the other any more. And that is such a sad thing to watch unfold on screen.

The twist at the end was totally unexpected but absolutely awesome in its surprise. Good to know Sam had a very special birthday gift for Dean. I bet that present got Sam Dean's attention.

Excellently written!
dnachemlia chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Heh. If only...
Twinchy chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
LOL, in a nasty way that last part was particularly refreshing... and Dean made me chuckle heartily at his "Let’s watch that again" comment. :-D

If you asked me, it was about high time Sammy did exactly that. Nice pressie for his big brother's 30th birthday (and great idea, BTW).

You truly did a marvelous job describing the rift between Sam and Dean; it almost made me cry. For every attempt at getting Dean to open up, the younger man got shoved away roughly. I'm not saying that was a surprize with what happened, and Dean was certainly right about Sammy being more like their Dad now than like himself.
heartfallen chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
I really loved the connection you made between John and Sam. I never saw it, but its 100% there. Great story
MadameLupin chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
This made me laugh for a good five minutes.

Just the thought of Sam sending Ruby packing to hell makes my day. I don't even hate Ruby I just hate what the writer's have done.
riquitv chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
hey, thanks for the fic, i don't like Ruby, m, but i really don't know what to think about her, but hey, this is fanfiction, you can do whatever you want i like this story, thanks for sharing, i'd like to see the brothers be BROTHERS again, bua, but at least i can see that in these stories :)
cozmikfaerie chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
NOW that's a birthday gift! **am smiling gleefully, cos I really really dislike Ruby!*nice story!
Raye Black chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Bahahahaha YES! I love this! I hope Sammy really does pull Ruby out of her skanky body... Oh how I hate her! But I love this! Hehehe... great job twisting the story like that!

RayeB
Nash Carter chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
that? was AWESOME! man, i'd love to see that. perfect gift for dean *g*. great story!
CBloom2 chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Can we have this in the show? Please?

I don't know if Ruby is supposed to who she says but my feeling is that she's up to no good and I would love for Sam to take her out! Use her then toss her away! That's what she'd do!

Good job!
JadeAlmasy chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
lol yea i think that is the best birthday present that dean could even ask for!

Kati