Reviews for Veronica
Dark Topaz chapter 6 . 11/20/2013
I really wish you would update this
moregoth chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Great premise! And I really enjoy how you have developed your original characters. And Jack is Jack tumbs up
HarlyQ chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
The end of the chapter really needs music. I can imagine, but soundtracks would be so good.

So, able to stay at the SGC and yet still have impact and some say in what happens to the munchkins. Good balance for the story and the characters.
HarlyQ chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
Okay, so after this chapter I realized I haven't read this before so Yay - new stuff!

Its very sad that no one wants to play with Anise. She probably needs therapy because of all the rejection. Too bad SGC docs don't do lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnng distance video sessions.

The idea is intriguing, the presentation interesting - go Teal'c - and Jack is Jack. Nice. Kind of feel sorry for DJ though.
HarlyQ chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I was visiting TtH and decided to check ffn to see if there was more of 'Tuesday' here, and found this. I think I might have read part of it before, but regardless it is a pull you in and keep you kind of story.
MisterTabi chapter 6 . 7/24/2012
Pity this hasn't been updated at all. This is a pair of perfectly original characters with a start on character development for both of them. The plot is incredibly interesting and the twist on it is just beautiful. Going to hope on new chapters in the future, but if not, I might find time to complete this masterpiece. With your permission of course.
Dark Topaz chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
please update
titpuce86 chapter 6 . 5/11/2012
a very interesting story and a quite imaginative plot. I enjoyed reading it. Pity you seem to have abandoned this story. Any chance you'll ever picked it up again?
Immortal Pheonix chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Are you going to continue this story? Because I love the premise and am really into it. Please update.
Tracey Claybon chapter 6 . 12/31/2010
Hi, Chelley, long time no read - but this was worth waiting on... I noted the nod to Greg Wiseman of Gargoyles fame, if I am not mistaken... I *love* the story and will be tracking it. I also hope for a eventual update of Keogh!

Happy New Year,

Tracey
Update chapter 2 . 11/25/2010
Please update this fiction. I love it and it has not been update sence september of last year. Thank you.
SpaceHead3 chapter 6 . 5/6/2010
This is a very interesting story with a really good plot. Keep it up and update soon!
anonymous chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
maybe you should update your other stories?
Artemis Prim chapter 6 . 10/1/2009
Great chapter. It is plotted well and written even better. Thank you for updating. I have come to love this story and cannot wait for the next chapter. I would like to congratulate you on another wonderful story.
AliCat chapter 6 . 9/30/2009
Yay.

I was a little bit worried that something would happen to prevent the implantations.

The poor doctor - it was so mean to have him interview with Jack. But after Jack everything else is almost normal isn't it?

The conversation over coffee was excellent. And who was using sharpies on the pots, hm?