Reviews for Bad Behaviour
just-being-a-wallflower chapter 1 . 7/3
Ifs the start of a bootiful relationship
ShadowBoundDrago chapter 30 . 6/27
I've gotta say this: this is one of the best Sasusaku fanfics I've read. Which is amazing since I've read around 300. The characters, their relationships, and their developments were all perfect. Some people say that Sasuke accusing Sakura of being a traitor was unbelievable but it wasn't. Sasuke's character in this story is one of an abrupt, arrogant man but also one who is surprisingly gentle and caring. In essence, this story was wonderfully created and in my opinion, one of the best. I just re-read it today and I'm happy to say that it's worth it. I'm not logged onto my account but the name I'm posting this review is my account name (just add a n to the end). I love this story and would recommend it for Sasusaku fans who don't mind a AU story. This is just amazing.
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 30 . 6/14
I loved this so much!
Kitty-Cat134 chapter 19 . 6/5
Eeep! I luv this stooooory!
Just one worry, are assume and ino friends with benefits or just extra close
AnonymouseXI chapter 3 . 5/11
the thought of itachi playing the saxophone cracks me up
redshoe chapter 30 . 5/5
Beautiful one of the best stories out there just Beautiful
Sasusaku's fans chapter 30 . 4/17
OH MY GOD! I CRIED A RIVER READING THIS AWESOMELY AWESOME FANFICTION! I LOVE YOU AUTHOR! THANKYOU SO MUCHO FOR WROTE THIS I LOVE YOU!
Leona chapter 1 . 3/15
You got me hooked already!
myra.lacks chapter 30 . 3/12
I just finished it.
I will tell you the truth in general, I am exceptical on AU stories. But yours seemed interesting and gave it a chance. I don't regret it one bit.
Really nicely written, interesting, funny. I LOVED IT!
So thanks, I enjoyed a lot :D
Well, I must say that I am very impressed with this story. Its one of very few intellectual stories with drama and detail. Your characters are somehow origional aswell which I find to my liking. She is a breath of fresh air compared to the way other authors choose to portray her and he is quite in character. The plot twist is pure genius and not far fetched. Nailbiting and tearful. I would recommend to anyone of any two words; Brilliant and Realistic. I think I speak for everyone when I say: Thank you for sharing this masterpeice with me.
amaninasyazana chapter 30 . 3/2
This is one of the best fanfics I've ever read in my whole life, I swear! I just can't stop squealing at how cute they are together and I can't believe that SasuSaku is really happening in the anime/manga! It made me so happy that I might cry for months :') lol
geregiaromelie chapter 30 . 2/25
Amazing!
sasusaku chapter 30 . 1/11
One of the best fictions I have ever read. SASUSAKU forever.
Z03101 chapter 30 . 1/3
I LOVE IT! You made me cry! Lol! Its beautiful and drama-filled and wonderful and frustrating and amazing and perfect! Its perfect! The perfect start! The perfect end! I wouldn't change a thing about it! I love your writing and the story and everything about it! MWAH! I LoVE IT! I LOvE it! I LOOOVE iT!
2,705 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »