Reviews for Bad Behaviour
UchihaVamprincess chapter 30 . 10/4
I love this story! In my top 5 favourite fanfics.
Spent the rest of the day binge reading this! Thankyou! I loved it!
Scarlet chapter 30 . 8/10
It was a wonderful ride...
I really enjoyed reading it.
Ah. Now if only they had such amazingly developed personalities in the anime...why can't you just own Naruto and make this real? I would surely buy it!
pipuppy chapter 30 . 8/5
Mynameisnotash chapter 30 . 8/5
I absolutely loved this fanfic
nocloudypooh chapter 30 . 7/10
So sweet! I don't follow the anime or manga but the characterisation seems great! Or at least appropriate
AdieBee chapter 29 . 7/7
You said you've never read an AU that you like...have you tried 31 Days Hath December? You should try it! It's very well written; one of my favorites.
AdieBee chapter 30 . 7/7
I liked it, but I didn't love it. I think that, if you rewrote the whole thing, it would be better, because I'm sure you've gotten better. The story was nice, the pacing was okay, but I disliked that Sakura was too selfless. Tenten ans Sai were my favorite characters, also Karin and Sakura' grandfather, even if he was very sexist in only considering men to run the company.

Regarding Sasuke's company, I never knew what kind of company they were...and I think this was important because part of the plot revolves around his company.

I liked Itachi, but it made me sad that he left his pianist career (I guess my feelings come from the fact that I am a pianist myself). I think it's nice that he and Sasuke ended up in good terms.

Another thing, I liked the way you described the characters: Sakura's selflessness, Sasuke's stubbornness, Naruto's good-natured character, Itachi's seriousness, Karin's no-nonsense nature, etc. It was nice. The problem was that you focused so much on the characters that you left the backgrounds unattended.

But this is just me, just my opinion! And I think that's all! Thank you for the story! Now I want to read that NejiTen thing you wrote about in the author's note!
AdieBee chapter 25 . 7/6
Your SaiSaku is showing haha. I kinda like it.
AdieBee chapter 1 . 7/3
Yes, I have to admit that this first chapter's writing style isn't really good, but I like business AU fics, and you said in the author's note that the writing gets better, so I'll give it a try!
Baby chapter 30 . 6/18
love it soooooooo much
Kaede Kayano chapter 30 . 6/17
Sooo angsty but SWEET AF in the end wanted to criiii
Fiona chapter 30 . 6/16
OMG! That was an amazing story! Just the right amount of everything!
Charlese05 chapter 30 . 5/29
I love your story so much!
2,753 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »