Reviews for Bad Behaviour
Master chapter 15 . 12/4/2020
It didn't suck
georgie.potato chapter 30 . 10/27/2020
aaaah this epilogue is so heartwarming thank you author-san!
Naru-Vampire chapter 30 . 5/20/2020
Really cute story
katocchi chapter 30 . 5/10/2020
This was SUCH a well-written story, and I loved every twist and turn. It felt like the plot just kept unraveling to create an intricately spun tale that I commend you for planning. My two absolute favorite scenes are when Sasuke found out Sakura was a Miyazawa and when Sakura's mom apologized to her parents. Both were so emotionally charged. I felt Sakura's confusion to Sasuke's sudden outburst, but I could also understand how betrayed he felt. It was a very logical emotional response for someone who was scared, was lied to, and was unfamiliar with letting someone in so close. And when Sakura's mom returned to being a Miyazawa, I got teary. The scene was so beautiful, and I related it to the big argument I had with my parents over my relationship. It didn't last 30 years - just dragged over a year and really peaking for two months - but I felt similar emotions. I love how you made both sides be right AND wrong in their beliefs, and it was so touching to see Akihito's defenses slip away. Everyone loved each other, and I was glad to see Sakura change her opinion about it. Overall, AMAZING story! I loved it.
Guest chapter 30 . 4/26/2020
THANK YOU!
For having written this story! I might have read it more than twenty times in the span of last few years,but it still makes me smile, cry a bit (chapter:24-28), feel content. So really Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2020
dear creator of this fanfiction, can i tranclate and publish this ff on russian cite with giving credits?I just loooove your work
FairyLetters chapter 30 . 11/8/2019
I cried at several parts of the story– akihito and honoka's relationship is so, so beautiful and emotional. Sakura's backstory is just amazing- best I've read about in a while. And Uchiha's relationship with each other is well placed too. I don't know what to say except that it was a very enjoyable rode throughout. Thank you.
justaguest chapter 30 . 10/27/2019
this is the second time that i've read this fanfic and it's still blissfully wonderful! i read this last chapter while playing the song "How Deep is Your Love," and it's absolutely perfect!
thank you for such a wonderful fanfic, author!
love lotss 3
BubblesToo chapter 30 . 10/11/2019
Did u know that i couldn’t stop shaking and crying ever since chapter like 12, this was so sweet such a rollercoaster and some parts I’m just like NO SASUKE DONT DO THAT and Sakura is just so kinda and understanding, but ngl the ino n sasuke Bff part was lowkey weird i couldnt get used to that BUT THIS WAS JUST TOO CUTE IM STILL SOBBING
Guest chapter 30 . 8/1/2019
I loved this story, i gotta admit the Sasuke and Ino bff thing kinda made me cringe probably because it's so strange in a way, i don't know, but it was a new nice friendship. The Tenten and Sakura friendship though i definitely enjoyed! SasuSaku will forever own my heart. This story was a rollercoaster for me but i definitely loved it!
K4sum1 chapter 30 . 7/14/2019
I usually don't like AU SasuSaku fanfictions, but I am glad I gave this a chance. It was nice, there were parts when my kokoro was doing doki doki, when I was grining like stupid fangirl at some fluffy stuff, when I wanted to murder Sasuke for being so stupid and hug Sakura for being so unbelievely selfless and end was nice and sweet but not too much sweet that my teeth would fell out from my mouth xd simply said, thank you for this nice story :)
Guest chapter 30 . 5/25/2019
THANK YOU FOR THE RIDE! I didn't expect I will this fic at the start but I stuck with it and I'm so glad I did. Their character development is handled well, the story plot is riveting, and the ending is satisfying! I'm happy with the happy ending after all the hurt they've been through, all the hurt I've been through! One of the best AU fics truly
Guest chapter 30 . 4/24/2019
simply put I LOVED IT. It's amazing and I enjoyed every single chapter.
Guest chapter 30 . 3/21/2019
You have no idea how much I love this! To me it's a masterpiece. I'll cherish it forever. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
cherryheads chapter 30 . 1/10/2019
I've encountered this fic so many times since a few years back. I don"t like AU that much so I kinda always pass this story eventhough I know you have so many likes and reviews (your summary didn't help either you know). Yesterday, I was bored, I already read most of all good Sasusaku non-AU fanfictions out there and I came to this (again, like so many times before). I was curios and decided to try reading this. And yeah, I kinda finished this in a day you know. It's so well written, in character, and most importantly, it made me feel. Your story can makes the readers feel. I feel kinda grateful, though, for skipping this story so many times before. Because I can finally finished this when I really need a good story so much. So thank you, for making me feel the story, for bringing Sasusaku in another universe and make them still, well, Sasuke and Sakura, and all that entails with them. I love this so much. You bring me back my faith in good AU story. It maybe years late, but thank you. Thank you author. I hope all the best happening in your life
2,803 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »