Reviews for Bad Behaviour
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 6/20
I wasn't expecting their first meet to go like this but I thought it was well done. Personalities shine in this introductory chapter and with the situation set, there are many directions things can head in. Thanks for sharing!
Awesome story.
Thank you so much for this.
I really liked the way you'd described the characters' emotions so beautifully and omg the ending was so sweet. Clichés but at the same times no clichés... Really I enjoyed this story from the beginning...loved it...and I know you probably won't be reading the reviews anymore seeing that your last update was in 2013 but still thanks a million for providing us with such a great fic :)
Yolo97 chapter 30 . 4/4
Thank you so much for this masterpiece!
This was excellent!
Reveriemare chapter 30 . 3/28
Alright, I have to admit: The only thing I hate about this story is that it's over!
I couldn't stop reading it throughout the day and when I had to (because of...well, life), it was looming at the back of my mind. This is how stories should be! Dramatic yet realistic, a good balance of cliché vs. non-cliché - though I must have overlooked most clichés, if there were actually any of them - nothing too overly romantic so it doesn't make me cringe... So, this one I really like and will add to my favorite list to read it again once I get the craving of some very good SasuSaku fanfiction :) Thank you for writing this! 3
Tasolae chapter 30 . 3/5
My only complaint would be that I got stuck reading and couldn't stop until I finished, around four in the morning. It was really interesting to read and other than a few grammar errors, that seemed more like you'd simply forgotten to put the word there as you finished typing, it was really well written. You probably don't pay attention to comments anymore based on the last update day, but I wanted to say that this was really good regardless and that you can see the effort put in. :)
scribbles of madness chapter 30 . 2/27
I don't have much patience for fics with more than 10 chapters but ohmygosh you had me hooked!Great writing, great characterization. This was a really sweet story and the drama made it such a fun read too! OCs are usually annoying and lazily and sloppily written, but I actually liked yours. gonna lie, I cried during the Honoka-Akihito reconciliation scene LOL
YESSS THAT BOYS OVER FLOWER REFERENCE IN CHAPTER 4
elfboot chapter 30 . 2/7
beautiful loved it thanks for sharing sasusaku is life :)
Daniratoe chapter 30 . 1/27
I believe I've read this story like, 5 goddamned times already and let me tell you, it never stops making me cry. Just wanted to remind you of just how fucking good your work is.

I hope this makes your day better. This story always makes me happy.
Reader chapter 29 . 12/26/2016
Hi!

This is reaaaaaally beautiful, heart-warming stories I've ever read in this fandom! :")
Sasuke is so Sasuke, despite how you depict him as a jerk in the first place. We always know how affectionate he is actually, right?
And you depict Sakura in a perfect way. Although I feel like her character didn't much develop since the beginning. Her role in this stories is like "medicine/healer" to Sasuke, and that's all. I hope that you can develop her character more than that, though.
But afterall, I've had this butterflies amd warm feeling after I read this stories of yours :)

I do hope another story of yours. Keep writing :)
Guest chapter 19 . 12/23/2016
Jelly beans.. lmao.. I laughed way too much there
Guest chapter 28 . 11/29/2016
1) The Hyuga's eh? I suspect someone will be running into their mysterious airplane stranger.
2) SASUKE!
jusluvaleja chapter 30 . 11/26/2016
I absolutely fell in love with this story tbh-. I don't think I've ever read 30 chapters in a few hours. But I guess that's because I couldn't put my phone down. It was a great story btw! I hope to be able to read some more you your stories in the future!
walkingspring chapter 29 . 10/26/2016