Reviews for Bad Behaviour
Sasusaku's fans chapter 30 . 4/17
OH MY GOD! I CRIED A RIVER READING THIS AWESOMELY AWESOME FANFICTION! I LOVE YOU AUTHOR! THANKYOU SO MUCHO FOR WROTE THIS I LOVE YOU!
Leona chapter 1 . 3/15
You got me hooked already!
myra.lacks chapter 30 . 3/12
I just finished it.
I will tell you the truth in general, I am exceptical on AU stories. But yours seemed interesting and gave it a chance. I don't regret it one bit.
Really nicely written, interesting, funny. I LOVED IT!
So thanks, I enjoyed a lot :D
Well, I must say that I am very impressed with this story. Its one of very few intellectual stories with drama and detail. Your characters are somehow origional aswell which I find to my liking. She is a breath of fresh air compared to the way other authors choose to portray her and he is quite in character. The plot twist is pure genius and not far fetched. Nailbiting and tearful. I would recommend to anyone of any two words; Brilliant and Realistic. I think I speak for everyone when I say: Thank you for sharing this masterpeice with me.
amaninasyazana chapter 30 . 3/2
This is one of the best fanfics I've ever read in my whole life, I swear! I just can't stop squealing at how cute they are together and I can't believe that SasuSaku is really happening in the anime/manga! It made me so happy that I might cry for months :') lol
geregiaromelie chapter 30 . 2/25
Amazing!
sasusaku chapter 30 . 1/11
One of the best fictions I have ever read. SASUSAKU forever.
Z03101 chapter 30 . 1/3
I LOVE IT! You made me cry! Lol! Its beautiful and drama-filled and wonderful and frustrating and amazing and perfect! Its perfect! The perfect start! The perfect end! I wouldn't change a thing about it! I love your writing and the story and everything about it! MWAH! I LoVE IT! I LOvE it! I LOOOVE iT!
HappyGurl chapter 30 . 12/26/2014
Sasuke was absolutely lovely in this story. ️ Makes sense that him and Sakura actually ended up in the manga. Hihihi.
Guest chapter 30 . 12/17/2014
You succeeded in making me sleep deprived. Gosh, the fic was so awesome I couldn't sleep although it was past midnight.
Thank God it's a happy ending...
Guest chapter 15 . 12/16/2014
FUCKINF love this series
gu chapter 9 . 12/13/2014
Did you just technically compare beauty between ino and sakura?
MadArtist13 chapter 30 . 12/11/2014
I love this. Love the ending, characterization, and the plot. There were a few grammar mistakes but they were small enough to look over. Great job! :)
Euni chapter 29 . 12/2/2014
This is so beautiful i am fucking crying. My heart oh my god
MistyBlue96 chapter 30 . 11/11/2014
This is amazing. You deserve every one of those reviews so don't let any flamers tell you otherwise.

Your vocabulary is relevant and straightforward but the style of writing, complex. The pace is just right and I really like the natural progression of their relationship.

Sasuke's characterisation is SO GOOD. The pride, workaholism, trust issues, brashness, determination to win her back, everything.

I've grown really attached to your version of Sakura. She's very unique. The part about indifference being a good way to live is pretty much the best life hack I've come across. (Also it sounds a lot like something Sai would say.)

Naruto is spot-on, except I don't know if he can be that perceptive in matters of love. But then, age changes people... so the maturity is a good call.

Ino, Karin and Suigetsu are somewhat different but well-written, doing justice to however you wanted them portrayed. I don't know enough about TenTen to comment, but the weapons mistress as a romance novelist made me laugh.

Yes, the parallelism is noticeable. Extra kudos on that.

Grammar and spelling - CHECK.

And throughout all thirty chapters I felt like you knew exactly where you wanted the story to go and how to go about that. I took Commerce in high school myself and it was gratifying to see that you got all the business terms and information correct. The amount of research that must have gone into this (plus the challenge of not making it seem boring when incorporated into the fic) is staggering. But again, you pulled it off.

Oh, and one more thing: all the little AU quirks like Itachi abandoning the company to become a musician, Madara trying to usurp control, the Hyuugas heading an enterprise themselves, and the Shikamaru and Kakashi references, are genius.

I found a few parts emotionally too intense, but overall this is one of the best stories on FFN.

You're extremely talented - keep writing!
2,698 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »