Reviews for Spark a Movie: Titanic
herecomethedreams chapter 8 . 4/7/2012
OK so I've just finished it, and it's great! I was worried it might end like the real Titanic movie. But when it ended like that I was so happy. Or when they were in the water and John wasn't responding I thought he was dead.
Sparky She-Demon chapter 8 . 10/29/2011
I liked the entire story. I loved that we got the happy ending. I cannot wait for more!
Lantia4ever chapter 8 . 9/24/2011
Ah...I have no idea why did I start reading this. Titanic is indeed one of my favourite movies, but...I get too depressed watching it every single time. Just like Sparky; way too depressing in the end. I guess curiosity just won over me.

And I am glad it did. Its been a while...and by a while I mean a LONG while...since I have read a happy ending Sparky story. And so, for what seemed like decades, a tiny little ray of happy lovely Sparkiness shone through the dark angsty clouds that befell on me after the 5th season.

Thanks for the great story, got me soooo in the mood for Sparky again!
shepweir always chapter 8 . 4/13/2011
Wonderful chapter and even more exciting. I loved the SPARKY snuggle moments. You always write them so beautifully. You have done an excellent job with your Teyla & Ronon relationship and you have completely made me hate SIMON. Which to be honest I did from the very 1st SGA episode. I guess I was a Sheppard & Weir shipper from the very beginning and I guess you can tell I always will be. I am absolutely hooked on your Sparky Titanic adventure. I am enthralled and overwhelmed by your great characterizations. Definitely yous fan fic deserves a 10 for creativity. I wanted to stop and review every chapter but it was so well written I couldn't stop reading it. All I can say is I prefer your "TITANIC" story to the movie version, love that you let us have a happy ending for SPARKY & GROUP. And let's all say a prayer in honor of all the brave, caring,and gentle souls that lost their lives that fateful night. The only good outcome from that horrendous tragedy was the new law that states all ships have to have sufficient lifeboats or they can not sail. The lives lost to the brutal ocean that evening saved countless others in the future.
shepweir always chapter 3 . 4/8/2011
What can I say I am very impressed. You have completely nailed Simon's character. He is almost the perfect replica to the ass in the original movie. Yes Kanvanaugh would be the spy of choice. That man is such a jerk. I sometimes wish Roman had hit him.(on the show) Oh this story is so good. I can't wait to read the next chapter. well done and very compelling, love to see the interaction between Ronon and Teyla.
shepweir always chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
You are doing a great job bringing SPARKY to the "TITANIC" I am so impressed with how well you are describing the style and era of the

ship. You make this seem like a real movie. I can completely visualize E & J in the title roles. I look forward to seeing where you take us to next. and as always very well presented. I really enjoy your ffs.
odd ball chapter 8 . 3/3/2010
first of that loss of life is teribley sad; second loved the happily ever after & simon as the $$ nice & the end bit with the talk with Elizabeths MOTHER oh so nice to end with that little conffesstion well done sparkified definately keep it up John kept talking about STAR WARS could someone sparkiffy that? just a thought? just to see who you would have as the main people rodneyCp3o,JohnHan,ElizabethLeha,LorneLuke,CowldwelOb-wan; etc? no?
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 8 . 10/4/2009
Haven't seen the movie but I loved the Sparkified version! Keep them coming, quickly~
Miss Woozy chapter 8 . 7/4/2009
Loved it! Not enough sparkyness going round now :(

As I'm sure you probably know, it seems quite fitting to have this story now as the last survivor of the Titanic died just a few weeks ago. I think she was something like a few weeks old when it sailed!
kuroima chapter 8 . 7/1/2009
I'm glad that everyone survived and the end was great. An amazing story!
Whirlwind421 chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
The movie was so sad! I'm glad to see the Atlantis crew together in the end! Great ending!
Steph7085 chapter 8 . 6/25/2009
Really amazing story Hannah! The writing was fab as always!
Venellen chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
hehe this is what I was looking for :) Well mixed Titanic with SGA, it is well written and good to read...

Funny thing.. you made Lorne ship officer, while the actor who play Lorne was playing officer Lowe in Titanic TV series
Mrs Rosemary Weir chapter 8 . 6/22/2009
WOW! Great story! I wonder what happens to them afterwards? Bet that'll be a different story huh? Love you Sparky Army! And of course the Sparkies themselves (May they rest in our hearts forever.)
eiohvbnfjkb932t42i chapter 8 . 6/22/2009
Ahhe, such a cute/happy ending! Love it! Thanks for such a great Sparky-Titanic fic! Woot!

Can't wait for the next thing you come up with!

xoxo